Help

Hi I've managed to sign up as paid member, get all downloads and install I can join a lobby ok with other players in it but I have no selection for anywhere to choose a car? where have I gone wrong guys?

thanks

When you enter a password for the server you should get an option to pick. What happens at this stage?

When you join the server it should take you straight to the car selection screen. if not just Hit it WIT a HAMMER ;)

thanks for reply yeah ive chosen and brought car, then goes to select car then it joinied nz practice track that someone was hosting then loaded to screen where you can see live feed I could switch between viewing cars I can not load any cars to play from this point? I select in monitor options to load a car but theres nothing to select?

When you join the server it should take you straight to the car selection screen. if not just Hit it WIT a HAMMER ;)

thanks for reply yeah ive chosen and brought car, then goes to select car then it joinied nz practice track that someone was hosting then loaded to screen where you can see live feed I could switch between viewing cars I can not load any cars to play from this point? I select in monitor options to load a car but theres nothing to select?

Hmm. I think your going an offline practice. Check your using the UKDirt Server via the connect option

Hmm. I think your going an offline practice. Check your using the UKDirt Server via the connect option

is the number from members section or is it match.rfactor.net

This all sounds like you could be entering the correct server(s) but could be entering in Spectator mode which wouldnt give you any options to 'Race'. To check this click Connect > Settings > Spectate > There should be an On/Off thing there just set it to Off as you wont need it and should stop this happening.

This all sounds like you could be entering the correct server(s) but could be entering in Spectator mode which wouldnt give you any options to 'Race'. To check this click Connect > Settings > Spectate > There should be an On/Off thing there just set it to Off as you wont need it and should stop this happening.

Thanks for reply will investigate, it seems ok now, ill bare this in mind........

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..