This Season, Practice and other things.

Grasser233

Just a general word on how things have been in this Winter League so far.

First meeting brilliant, Fair to say that everyone enjoyed it.

Second meeting however, led to some fairly heavy handed tactics from certain areas and this appears to have put off a lot of drivers booking in this week.

While, I didn't see any blatent rule breaking as such. I had comments directed to me that people aren't being allowed to race and the team stuff is getting out of hand. I would therefore erge that we return to what this league should be all about. Some fun light hearted racing in the off season and hopefully to get some new members in who maybe thinking about joining.

This also applies to practice, If people are just trying to do laps for a bit then please just let them get on with it. If you want to hit people between yourselves then fine but respect anyone else in there who is just trying to do a bit of practice.

In other words, let's get back to enjoying it eh!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..