RESULTS: Nutts Corner (13/04/17)

DanSkin

Congratulations to Stox #246 for winning the Irish Championship and top scoring!

Thanks to all who raced tonight and thanks to Stumpy his stewarding assistance!

Results:

Heat 1: 246 236 112 238 346 229 976 237 291 381 527 484 125 275 17

Heat 2: 1 589 112 321 381 316 17 527 484 79 8 48 80 275 237 291

Heat 3: 246 589 346 321 238 48 229 39 112 1 125 976 17 8

Heat 4: 236 229 291 125 39 238 79 346 48 316 381 976 275 237 1 80 484

Heat 5: 246 39 236 112 346 527 275 237 79 17 589 316 321 8

Heat 6: 48 246 229 238 321 484 125 527 1 589 381 82 79 976 291

Heat 7: 17 236 112 39 238 484 246 381 237 8 275 316 346 976

Heat 8: 48 39 236 229 527 316 321 79 82 589 8 1 291

A-Final: 246 236 346 229 238 112 589 48 39 527 237 17 79 275 82 1 8 381 291 484 316

93 pts 246 Stox

89 pts 236 DanSkin

68 pts 229 Tsjalle

63 pts 346 CrashleyEngland

61 pts 238 Kane_M

58 pts 112 Tom D

44 pts 39 LeeK

42 pts 48 Tinman

40 pts 589 Stijneman

24 pts 321 HaaDee

22 pts 527 fast track

15 pts 17 Dan W

13 pts 1 Wardieee

12 pts 484 Jack Ward

11 pts 125 N.Burhenne

11 pts 316 BigDan

10 pts 381 kevharbord

10 pts 79 weeryan

10 pts 291 Marten

8 pts 237 rickyljames

4 pts 275 Boglehole

4 pts 976 rik

2 pts 82 Dbecks

1 pts 8 Tosh

0 pts 80 ShayMurphMurphy

Messers:

0 pts 777 HGR

The replays are here! (server .48)

who

cheers for the meeeting shame that a yellow top pulled wide from a tap but its okay for him to come back to do it back to me it will be repayed back

He means me Kev. Little Angel he is think its ok to spin or hit people but when the return comes in the same heat he tends to cry wolf. He doesn't spend half a season being banned for being for no reason. :o

We had this all last year Ryan learn to drive like a grown up an stop being such a muppet. If you cant manage that go an play on the park with the rest of the children.

who

cheers for the meeeting shame that a yellow top pulled wide from a tap but its okay for him to come back to do it back to me it will be repayed back

He means me Kev. Little Angel he is think its ok to spin or hit people but when the return comes in the same heat he tends to cry wolf. He doesn't spend half a season being banned for being for no reason. :o

We had this all last year Ryan learn to drive like a grown up an stop being such a muppet. If you cant manage that go an play on the park with the rest of the children.

thats okay then if u want to play that game as i will n0pw just drill you every time now :) and for me spinning u was not as bad what u done done to me but i wont run to admins just like you will but now i will take time out just for u to pull wide as u cant take it back as u tried to follow me in but failed jsut like every other time u tried to do me but i will only say this once only if you want to pull wide on me then take it back when i put you over the fence from now now as u have asked for it tbh and its not just me that thinks that there is a few others that says the same thing for u that its okay for u to hit them but wont take it back so u just keep running like a litter girl as thats what u have seem to do when i always get behind you

Cheer's for meeting. Wd to stox for winning Irish championship & been top points scorer. Again like buxton track it was very tough to get passed & get away from people but I just tried my best & managed to get two 8ths & a 9th in heat, so I'm just happy tbat I've scored points again. Had a really good race in the Irish championship which I managed to get to 9th on lap 17 but struggled with grip, so let leek39 passed & I had good battle with fastrack for 10th with about 2 laps to go but tried going on the inside of turn 2 on the last lap but got nudged on kerb a bit & recovered and tried a last bend hit but just missed him but wat I'm happy bout is I did really well 2nite & that's two meeting finals in a row that I got 11th in at the buxton meeting & 2nites 😀

Edited by rickyjames237

who

thats okay then if u want to play that game as i will n0pw just drill you every time now :) and for me spinning u was not as bad what u done done to me but i wont run to admins just like you will but now i will take time out just for u to pull wide as u cant take it back as u tried to follow me in but failed jsut like every other time u tried to do me but i will only say this once only if you want to pull wide on me then take it back when i put you over the fence from now now as u have asked for it tbh and its not just me that thinks that there is a few others that says the same thing for u that its okay for u to hit them but wont take it back so u just keep running like a litter girl as thats what u have seem to do when i always get behind you

Ryan stop the drugs mate.

A= I never had any problem with you all meeting till you got back to you're best.

B=You on a forum just told the Admin team what you are going to do. A (bit of a childish way to respond do you not think)

C=Will you ever get the chance to drill me as I am getting to the point where I just cant be bothered to race with idiots any more.

D= Ryan if you are so up to date with the F1 Admin ask when was the last time I put in a complaint about you or any 1 come to that. You will find it takes a lot for me to complain to the Admin team as I don't want to waste their time.

who

A= I never had any problem with you all meeting till you got back to you're best.

B=You on a forum just told the Admin team what you are going to do. A (bit of a childish way to respond do you not think)

C=Will you ever get the chance to drill me as I am getting to the point where I just cant be bothered to race with idiots any more.

D= Ryan if you are so up to date with the F1 Admin ask when was the last time I put in a complaint about you or any 1 come to that. You will find it takes a lot for me to complain to the Admin team as I don't want to waste their time.

i dont really care tbh dan i am just putting it out there that u moved wide to hit me for nothing and dont not accuse me off drugs !!!!

who

i dont really care tbh dan i am just putting it out there that u moved wide to hit me for nothing and dont not accuse me off drugs !!!!

and there is a whole point off having a bumper i used mines to spin u u used urs to try anad OTT hit me but hey hoo u will never admit what u done wrong to me and i never took u out on purpose but ur return on me was

WD Stox for winning the Irish and for top scoring. A big thanks for the admins who run the meetings every week.

For myself i am happy with my performance tonight for the first time from red. I changed a lot this year and i try to drive better then other years. And for now i am happy

the way it goes i have fair battles with a lot of drivers instead they burn me in the fence

CYA next week

StijnemanH589

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..