Bristol

Chewyjr102

Where did you download it from? Ithink there is a link on the forum from a couple of meetings ago or there is a post lurking about. Failing that send Leek a pm for a link to the correct download.

got it from the main UKD page mate

Hmm so do a lot of others it still works for them. Will the loading bar start loading when u click on Bristol? Is Bristol even there? Does it crash when it's fully loaded up? Give us some idea

Are you on steam? disc or other ect. give the guys a little help to help you.

Lee can you put a link in here please. I have tried to find the one that was posted but cant find it for looking :shrug:

The only version of Bristol linked on the forum I found was the same installer that is present on the UKDirt website which is V1.0. These issues usually come down to a few things, DX version, in game detail settings and or other mods with bad installers leaving all sorts of files in incorrect locations leading to correct ones not working.

The link on the UKDirt website is correct - here.

About the only thing I haven't seen mentioned would be to delete any generated HAT file for Bristol.

( ...\rFactor\UserData\LOG\HAT\Bristol.hat )

Other than that, try giving the guys a bit more information and someone might be aware of a similar problem.

If it was me:

I'd first check the install was in the correct location (maybe even install to desktop and copy and paste into locations folder)

Check you don't have another Bristol or other Bristol files somewhere in your rFactor install (go to rFactor directory and search for Bristol)

Then I'd start trying different DX and graphic detail settings in case something weird was going on...

The link on the UKDirt website is correct - here.

About the only thing I haven't seen mentioned would be to delete any generated HAT file for Bristol.

( ...\rFactor\UserData\LOG\HAT\Bristol.hat )

Other than that, try giving the guys a bit more information and someone might be aware of a similar problem.

If it was me:

I'd first check the install was in the correct location (maybe even install to desktop and copy and paste into locations folder)

Check you don't have another Bristol or other Bristol files somewhere in your rFactor install (go to rFactor directory and search for Bristol)

Then I'd start trying different DX and graphic detail settings in case something weird was going on...

Don't have a Bristol.hat file mate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..