Taunton Ben Fund + WQR

Kane238

8.20pm

Thanks

Whereabouts do you have to save all of the skin packs and install them to? Just realised their not appearing on mine

When you download them drop them into where it suggests. Check if your program files is (x86) or not. If not remove (x86). This presume you haven't moved your rfactor folder since downloading

8.20pm

Thanks

Whereabouts do you have to save all of the skin packs and install them to? Just realised their not appearing on mine

When you download them drop them into where it suggests. Check if your program files is (x86) or not. If not remove (x86). This presume you haven't moved your rfactor folder since downloading

Doesn't seem to work, installed them into the x86 folder where all the other things are, but only one skin is coming up from UK Dirt.

Also having problems loading the taunton track haha

8.20pm

Thanks

Doesn't seem to work, installed them into the x86 folder where all the other things are, but only one skin is coming up from UK Dirt.

Please could someone suggest what to do, the Taunton track just isn't loading on the practice server. Downloaded from the website as a zip folder and I extracted it and dumped into the x86 locations folder.

8.20pm

Thanks

Please could someone suggest what to do, the Taunton track just isn't loading on the practice server. Downloaded from the website as a zip folder and I extracted it and dumped into the x86 locations folder.

it goes in it own folder