2017 Euros

Peewee

Hi all with the euro weekend not far off I was just wondering who will be attending from here? I know Kane, Beckett, Ashley (racing) and 1-2 others are going but who else will be making the trip to NIR??

beers

burgers

birds

drugs

at ricky james caravan sat and sun

#steamboated

Will there be any big Milkers there Ricky? If there is I'm there already ;)

rlj to confirm on that dan

hopefully he has contacted our bez dealer for the top stuff cos we want the best

beers

burgers

birds

drugs

#steamboated

hopefully he has contacted our bez dealer for the top stuff cos we want the best

Good good. Ben did say that he would do us a few sheets of Bez for 11 quid each :thumbup:

beers

burgers

birds

drugs

#steamboated

Good good. Ben did say that he would do us a few sheets of Bez for 11 quid each :thumbup:

think it was 12 dnt mind paying 13 to get the best

Me and my parents would av gone this year but loads of drivers racing at texel racing so ill Not be going to the euro weekend but i was thinking of going to the meeting on sunday but not sure if i am or not

just pull that caravan down urself we can all get wasted

Me and my parents would av gone this year but loads of drivers racing at texel racing so ill Not be going to the euro weekend but i was thinking of going to the meeting on sunday but not sure if i am or not

Its not a caravan its a motorhome which im not insured to drive it anyways

Its not a caravan its a motorhome which im not insured to drive it anyways

Insurance is for noobs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..