Ministox Skin

ClarePSC217

No its not forcing people to race.

It's telling people either race or lose your number. If lost you must then wait a month or so before applying for that number if no one else has taken it.

If you don't want to race, don't have your number and let others have the option of that number as you aren't using it.

This wouldn't be just 1 meeting. If you miss so many meetings then you don't need the number.

If the problem is the number, then what number do you want?

If anyone has an issue with a number, then all they have to do is PM and admin and we'll look into it to see if it can be freed up.

I have the same number as my race number in autograss.

I'm not taking a number from someone like that.

mandatory rule should be, that unless they race a percentage of the season, they lose there rights of there number and points.

I wont take a number from a regular. I want to know that if people don't bother trning in to race so many meetings, they lose points and there number than other drivers who do race can then choose the free numbers.

right now I'm racing under numbers from your skins provided. because again no one is bothering sorting a skin out. you guys clearly no how to make one.

Nobody is bothering to make one because the mod won't be raced and therefore the skin won't be used lmao

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..