Ministox Skin

ClarePSC217

100% no minis planned im afraid, not for the next 9 months anyway

Why not?

If there's people wanting to do them then surely we should be able to.

Otherwise can't you publicise a meeting that drivers themselves organise.

Tuesday nights are yet tbc, however after the lack of commitment to minis from our member base I for one would be surprised if they ran leaving the opportunity for them to race in next years winterises I guess :thumbup:

100% no minis planned im afraid, not for the next 9 months anyway

Why not?

If there's people wanting to do them then surely we should be able to.

Otherwise can't you publicise a meeting that drivers themselves organise.

Tuesday nights are yet tbc, however after the lack of commitment to minis from our member base I for one would be surprised if they ran leaving the opportunity for them to race in next years winterises I guess :thumbup:

The only reason I know about it is because of the autograss mods are there.

Needs publicising on Facebook. Give drivers opportunities of where we race. Make people book in through that.

More people use social media daily than check this website.

Not once have i seen any attempt of a ministox meeting so far this year. Here or social media.

If you don't let people know on fb where people are most days then people may forget.

Autograss has there own groups for there leagues. Drivers help choose where to race, book in and know what classes are running. Never low on numbers.

The minis ran in the summer during the regular season, Just like we do with Autograss in the real world. As its winter, different series are given the chance to race.

Given that minis had very poor numbers its unlikely you will see them next year as a main series.

As for the facebook thing you may want to look here: https://www.facebook.com/UKDirt/

example advert for minis https://www.facebook.com/UKDirt/photos/a.77...e=3&theater

Edited by Toff244

That Facebook doesn't count.

It doesn't actually attract the drivers as a group and also no where is there a ministox race.

Rfactor is a game. You can run these majority of the year. Autograss are still doing there's now and our real racing hasn't started back up.

Poor numbers come by poor publicising.

No where recently have you tried one. New Zealand cars and bangers. There on more times than I have hot dinners.

Start a ministox group up on fb for rfactor, get people you know who either does it normally or wants to join in on the rfactor.

Publicise every event, update, news ect on there.

If you want it just ukdirt members (paid or not is up to you) put questions in and ask there ukdirt name. Look it up before accepting.

If real events was not publically put out in different places they wouldn't get the numbers either.

No one is bothered about even sorting skins out for me that I politely asked for.

If I was an admin to the ministox I would start the group up myself but need someone with a league of rfactor background to assist

How does a page with 1500 likes not count????

As i just said other mods are running during the winter..... There are no mini meetings on at the moment to advertise. If there was a meeting there would be an advert. Trust me when i say no one works harder on advertising than Wardieee.

All people are trying to say is that it is highly unlikely that Minis will race on here until this time next year.

Likes don't count when people clearly aren't seeing you write ministox ones up.

If it's in a group you get it through your notifications to say someone's posted in it. Also shows on the newsfeed.

Pages don't do that, yes it shows on newsfeed but not attracts you else where.

Even if in the group you link the book in post from your page. Draws people's attention to it.

It doesn't take a year to sort.

Not running it will just make people forget it exists because people won't care about something that the admin doesn't care about to put meetings on and publically write it.

I don't care about your new zealand lot. But I don't moan about them.

Bet if you did a group for ministox only and did everything correctly including let drivers choose a destination and stuff. Bet it will be more popular

Autograss ones are popular and there running now. But doesn't mean they won't run when the season starts back up again.

And you know why it's popular. Because it's in a group where a lot of people see it that wants to be involved in that specific mod and people will see through a notification.

I get notifications, there is an option on facebook listed under following

Ok here is how it works.

Summer

Monday:F2

Tuesday:Ministox

Wednesday:Saloons

Thursday:F1

Winter

Monday:Superstox

Tuesday:Bangers

Wednesday:

Thursday:NZ

People do not pick the tracks the real world fixures are used to decide the online fixtures.

Its not that it will take a year to sort its that they more than likely wont be raced.

Edited by Toff244

Summer fixtures should be starting to come out then on all of the mods. Real world ones all ready are up

Rfactor is a game. You don't need to follow the whole summer/winter thing or what track. People just want to race formulas they want to race in.

I shouldn't have to do the following thing because that's only so good for so long.

Make a group under rfactor ministox. Bet it will thrive a lot more. And let people book through the post on the group. You put people off by them then having to faff on the website when they just found the post.

Let them book in by the post and you keep note of whose booked in and what grades.

Autograss leagues seem to thrive more than ministox because they don't use a page. There's is through groups and posts on there and you book in on it.

Before trying a year out try these steps this year. If still not much better then fair enough a year out after -

1. Facebook Group - Make a rfactor ministox group. Have questions so you know who the members are and why there asking to be entered.

2. Let people book through a post either on your page or the group. This will stop people saying no because they got to find it.

3. Run the races through out the season. Winter and Summer. This way you can find out when's the best time.

4. Make it easier for people to get skins organised as no one seems to be helping make any or acknowledge one.

Fixtures will be up soon. However id put large amounts of money on Minis not being on of the options.

We tried groups it didn't work for us.

Our Autograss League specific one: https://www.facebook.com/UKDirtAutograss/

One of our BAS rounds picked up a whole 6 Cars: https://www.facebook.com/UKDirtAutograss/po...235100823319231

From experience I personally don't feel a group will suddenly pull in a shed load of cars. Hence why we stopped running Autograss in favor of Minis. Im sure something else will come a long at some point to replace the minis during the summer and minis will probably be raced during the winter

Fixtures will be up soon. However id put large amounts of money on Minis not being on of the options.

We tried groups it didn't work for us.

Our Autograss League specific one: https://www.facebook.com/UKDirtAutograss/

One of our BAS rounds picked up a whole 6 Cars: https://www.facebook.com/UKDirtAutograss/po...235100823319231

From experience I personally don't feel a group will suddenly pull in a shed load of cars. Hence why we stopped running Autograss in favor of Minis. Im sure something else will come a long at some point to replace the minis during the summer and minis will probably be raced during the winter

You don't need to replace any of the formulas. Just have them all.

A group works better than this. I have to physically find the website to see replies.

Facebook group I get more notifications for group posts and then replies.

You can keep an eye on it by your mobile easily through your personal fb instead of just on a page.

Have a system where you have to do so many races in the season on here or they lose the privilege of there number.

Give something in place for those who attend these races on here.

Sorry your wrong. In every league Facebook anything etc EVERY person knows ukdirt runs Monday through Thursday in the summer and also has a winter league. Publicity isn't the problem, nobody likes the mini mod it's simple as

Sorry your wrong. In every league Facebook anything etc EVERY person knows ukdirt runs Monday through Thursday in the summer and also has a winter league. Publicity isn't the problem, nobody likes the mini mod it's simple as

Yeah but where is the ministox meetings ect now. Not seen 1.

Your not publically doing anything. Nz ones only and odd bangers that's it.

People do like the ministox. It's better than some of the others. At least ministox you don't need a steering wheel. Most of the other formulas you do.

Anyone know the link to get the bangers mod onto the rfactor. Tried the one listed and its website don't show and some of the others don't either so can't download them.

If you don't like ministox remove your number so people can take them numbers themselves. Plus the admin will then know whose wanting to race per year.

Drivers that dont race but got a number after so many meetings should lose there number.

People do like the ministox. It's better than some of the others. At least ministox you don't need a steering wheel. Most of the other formulas you do.

Anyone know the link to get the bangers mod onto the rfactor. Tried the one listed and its website don't show and some of the others don't either so can't download them.

If you don't like ministox remove your number so people can take them numbers themselves. Plus the admin will then know whose wanting to race per year.

Drivers that dont race but got a number after so many meetings should lose there number.

There isnt any mini meeting on at the moment that's why lol

Bangers and NZs are only running at the moment

If people liked minis they would race them

Bangers isn't run on rfactor, if you looked properly in brackets it says (Wreckfest)

Losing numbers means constant skin changing and would mess up all point charts etc

Nobody is having a go at you btw this has been around for like 18 years so I'm sure everything has been tried so they're giving you the answers to why and not blanking you

There isnt any mini meeting on at the moment that's why lol

Bangers and NZs are only running at the moment

If people liked minis they would race them

Bangers isn't run on rfactor, if you looked properly in brackets it says (Wreckfest)

Losing numbers means constant skin changing and would mess up all point charts etc

Nobody is having a go at you btw this has been around for like 18 years so I'm sure everything has been tried so they're giving you the answers to why and not blanking you

Then the drivers have to make there own new skin. It's simple. If they don't want that hassle they would race.

Not everyone knew about it. I only known it for a year or so.

They haven't tried hard enough if there dismissing them.

Bangers and nz ones. Sorry not everyone wants them boring ones.

We want to see regular formulas.

If admins won't sort a league out, help others organise one themselves. Bet if I did it in a group with people involved with strict rules of what you do then people would race.

If you don't want to lose your number you must race so many meetings. If a full year out you lose it without being asked.

Gives new members a chance to have better numbers.

Still no one has sorted a skin out for me. Which even if there's no league to race someone could still do one so I can use it on my own game!

Yeah because you don't know how to do things properly.

I'll ask autograss people who know how to do these seasons and leagues. I'll do the ministox season on rfactor through a group if I have to because you guys don't seem to give a toss about doing things we pay you to do.

I don't pay £20 a year for you guys not to actually do seasons. If you won't do a season for all formulas give everyone there money back and be a free service.

People don't pay for you to be lazy and not do skins or seasons.

It's funny your still on about a season but this is asking for a ministox skin which you CAN DO even if meetings aren't running.

I'll ask autograss people who know how to do these seasons and leagues. I'll do the ministox season on rfactor through a group if I have to because you guys don't seem to give a toss about doing things we pay you to do.

I don't pay £20 a year for you guys not to actually do seasons. If you won't do a season for all formulas give everyone there money back and be a free service.

It's funny your still on about a season but this is asking for a ministox skin which you CAN DO even if meetings aren't running.

Who deems what is properly and what isn't properly these days? You? UKDirt has been running successfully since 2000, Id say we know what we are doing pretty well by now thanks. We ran Ministox for 3 full seasons in 2015, 2016 and 2017, towards the end of 2017 the numbers dropped and thus as any good league we have decided that at this time the Ministox have run their course for a full season and are currently discussing an alternative. I have no doubt that Ministox will return probably during the winter after the end of the 2018 season(s).

The UKDirt season(s) have and always will run from March - December and then we run Free Winter leagues during December- January/February running different mods/games than we do during the main season. The 2018 UKDirt season will kick off the first week of March as it usually does and fixtures/skin threads and information on these will be posted in due course.

Im not sure where you think we are lazy and you pay us to do skins for people, thats never been the case and never will be. So before you continue to assume things that just aren't true I suggest you get your facts straight, the membership fee here is for the use of the 2 servers we have up 24/7 for members to use. We also have our website and forum in which all of the information needed it displayed and we now also have our discord server which we use during meetings and is open at all times for members to meet up.

Who deems what is properly and what isn't properly these days? You? UKDirt has been running successfully since 2000, Id say we know what we are doing pretty well by now thanks. We ran Ministox for 3 full seasons in 2015, 2016 and 2017, towards the end of 2017 the numbers dropped and thus as any good league we have decided that at this time the Ministox have run their course for a full season and are currently discussing an alternative. I have no doubt that Ministox will return probably during the winter after the end of the 2018 season(s).

The UKDirt season(s) have and always will run from March - December and then we run Free Winter leagues during December- January/February running different mods/games than we do during the main season. The 2018 UKDirt season will kick off the first week of March as it usually does and fixtures/skin threads and information on these will be posted in due course.

Im not sure where you think we are lazy and you pay us to do skins for people, thats never been the case and never will be. So before you continue to assume things that just aren't true I suggest you get your facts straight, the membership fee here is for the use of the 2 servers we have up 24/7 for members to use. We also have our website and forum in which all of the information needed it displayed and we now also have our discord server which we use during meetings and is open at all times for members to meet up.

As you pointed out, it was at the end of the season. most likely for reasons of people by then know whose won championship and stuff.

You will never get better numbers by dumping the formula.

As I said, do one tonight. bet people would join if you told them PROPERLY! WEBSITE AND FB PAGE DONT COUNT AS NO ONE IS GETTING NOTIFICATIONS!

I never said we pay for the skins to be done. you force people to pay but your too lazy to give what people want and that's to race EVERY FORMULA AT EVERY POINT POSSIBLE!

Either give people what they want by race every formula at any part of the season or refund half our money back because your giving not a full service.

If you want to take any formulas away, get rid of nz and bangers. they don't run on rfactor where other formulas do. These are the ones that are not needed. Ministox is way better than them.

I would rather race 3 or 4 people and enjoy it than pay full price for no service because admins are too lazy.

LAZY BECAUSE -

1. YOU DO NOT ADVERTISE ENOUGH. WEBSITE DOESN'T NOTIFY PEOPLE. FB PAGE NOT ENOUGH NOTIFICATIONS. IMPROVE THIS BY MAKING A FB GROUP, GET EVERYTHING PER FORMAULA ON IT.

2. YOU HAVEN'T FREED NUMBERS UP. MAKE THE NUMBERS WORK IN FAVOUR OF WHO RACES. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON THAT LIST ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO RACE. IF THEY HAVEN'T RACED, TAKE IT OFF THEM AND GIVE IT TO PEOPLE WHO DO RACE.

3. NO FEEDBACK FOR MINISTOX THATS ACCEPTED (PROVEN HERE)! FIND OUT WHAT WILL IMPROVE THE FORMULA INSTEAD OF REMOVING IT. DRIVERS IMPUT HELPS. FB GROUP IMPUT, NOT WEBSITE.

4. WHEN PEOPLE ASK FOR SKINS TO BE MADE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT THEMSELVES AND YOU REFUSE. IF PEOPLE ASK EITHER ASSIST PEOPLE IN DOING IT THEMSELVES OR HELP THEM. EVEN IF YOUR NOT RUNNING A MEETING YOU CAN STILL DO THEM A SKIN!

As you pointed out, it was at the end of the season. most likely for reasons of people by then know whose won championship and stuff.

As I said, do one tonight. bet people would join if you told them PROPERLY! WEBSITE AND FB PAGE DONT COUNT AS NO ONE IS GETTING NOTIFICATIONS!

I never said we pay for the skins to be done. you force people to pay but your too lazy to give what people want and that's to race EVERY FORMULA AT EVERY POINT POSSIBLE!

Either give people what they want by race every formula at any part of the season or refund half our money back because your giving not a full service.

If you want to take any formulas away, get rid of nz and bangers. they don't run on rfactor where other formulas do. These are the ones that are not needed. Ministox is way better than them.

I would rather race 3 or 4 people and enjoy it than pay full price for no service because admins are too lazy.

LAZY BECAUSE -

1. YOU DO NOT ADVERTISE ENOUGH. WEBSITE DOESN'T NOTIFY PEOPLE. FB PAGE NOT ENOUGH NOTIFICATIONS. IMPROVE THIS BY MAKING A FB GROUP, GET EVERYTHING PER FORMAULA ON IT.

2. YOU HAVEN'T FREED NUMBERS UP. MAKE THE NUMBERS WORK IN FAVOUR OF WHO RACES. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON THAT LIST ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO RACE. IF THEY HAVEN'T RACED, TAKE IT OFF THEM AND GIVE IT TO PEOPLE WHO DO RACE.

3. NO FEEDBACK FOR MINISTOX THATS ACCEPTED (PROVEN HERE)! FIND OUT WHAT WILL IMPROVE THE FORMULA INSTEAD OF REMOVING IT. DRIVERS IMPUT HELPS. FB GROUP IMPUT, NOT WEBSITE.

4. WHEN PEOPLE ASK FOR SKINS TO BE MADE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT THEMSELVES AND YOU REFUSE. IF PEOPLE ASK EITHER ASSIST PEOPLE IN DOING IT THEMSELVES OR HELP THEM. EVEN IF YOUR NOT RUNNING A MEETING YOU CAN STILL DO THEM A SKIN!

Again, you are assuming without the facts, over the last few seasons the numbers have dropped with Ministox and thus the Admin Team have deemed it the right time to stop with them. We don't run meetings on a Saturday or Sundays, but the servers are up to be used if any member wishes to do so.

We do not and never have 'forced' as you say members to pay to race, we run a league in which to become a member there is a fee, its your choice to pay or not. There just seems to be a lot of opinions of your own, that you like Ministox and Autograss and those who don't are wrong, we go by fact, Ministox and Autograss here didn't get the numbers that all of the other mods we run do and thus we offer the more popular ones, this is just sensible running.

Now onto your attack on all of the Admins current and previous that UKDirt Admins are lazy. We use our own media to promote our own league, we are not spamming out meetings everywhere that is not how we work. Numbers are cleared as and when the Head Admins deem then needing to, as per everyone else does, if you want a number you just have to ask politely to the Head Admin of that mod and they will always try and sort it if they can.

We asked for feedback from members and non members you are correct and all feedback is welcome. Any of the members who raced here and have raced the Ministox will advise you the numbers dropped and thus makes it not as workable for a league to run even to the extent that meetings were barely run due to numbers being down to 6 or 7 per meeting. There seems to be some real fascination with Facebook, notifications are a feature yes, but simply looking at a website is hardly a chore is it, a quick glance will show if anything new is posted and thats it.

No one has refused to paint you a skin, just the fact nobody has offered to do one yet.

In future please use the Caps lock button as anything with just a block of capitals will be simply removed.

LAZY BECAUSE -

Again, you are assuming without the facts, over the last few seasons the numbers have dropped with Ministox and thus the Admin Team have deemed it the right time to stop with them. We don't run meetings on a Saturday or Sundays, but the servers are up to be used if any member wishes to do so.

We do not and never have 'forced' as you say members to pay to race, we run a league in which to become a member there is a fee, its your choice to pay or not. There just seems to be a lot of opinions of your own, that you like Ministox and Autograss and those who don't are wrong, we go by fact, Ministox and Autograss here didn't get the numbers that all of the other mods we run do and thus we offer the more popular ones, this is just sensible running.

Now onto your attack on all of the Admins current and previous that UKDirt Admins are lazy. We use our own media to promote our own league, we are not spamming out meetings everywhere that is not how we work. Numbers are cleared as and when the Head Admins deem then needing to, as per everyone else does, if you want a number you just have to ask politely to the Head Admin of that mod and they will always try and sort it if they can.

We asked for feedback from members and non members you are correct and all feedback is welcome. Any of the members who raced here and have raced the Ministox will advise you the numbers dropped and thus makes it not as workable for a league to run even to the extent that meetings were barely run due to numbers being down to 6 or 7 per meeting. There seems to be some real fascination with Facebook, notifications are a feature yes, but simply looking at a website is hardly a chore is it, a quick glance will show if anything new is posted and thats it.

No one has refused to paint you a skin, just the fact nobody has offered to do one yet.

In future please use the Caps lock button as anything with just a block of capitals will be simply removed.

Opening a website takes longer. You are not on it all the time. Fb you are and groups notifications come up when posted. You don't need to press follow at all.

You're refusing to do one by replying stuff that's not about it.

You can run a season on people who race.

Your not clearing numbers at all or why is the ministox page got so many. Do they all race regularly? If not remove them without asking.

Force people to race so many times or they lose there numbers to new members

LAZY BECAUSE -

Opening a website takes longer. You are not on it all the time. Fb you are and groups notifications come up when posted. You don't need to press follow at all.

Your not clearing numbers at all or why is the ministox page got so many. Do they all race regularly? If not remove them without asking.

What's the fun in forcing people to race? Your argument is dead. Thanks leek and grasser for the clear up

LAZY BECAUSE -

What's the fun in forcing people to race? Your argument is dead. Thanks leek and grasser for the clear up

Welcome :rofl:

LAZY BECAUSE -

No its not forcing people to race.

It's telling people either race or lose your number. If lost you must then wait a month or so before applying for that number if no one else has taken it.

If you don't want to race, don't have your number and let others have the option of that number as you aren't using it.

This wouldn't be just 1 meeting. If you miss so many meetings then you don't need the number.

It's telling people either race or lose your number. If lost you must then wait a month or so before applying for that number if no one else has taken it.

If you don't want to race, don't have your number and let others have the option of that number as you aren't using it.

This wouldn't be just 1 meeting. If you miss so many meetings then you don't need the number.

If the problem is the number, then what number do you want?

If anyone has an issue with a number, then all they have to do is PM admin and we'll look into it to see if it can be freed up.

Edited by Grasser233

If the problem is the number, then what number do you want?

If anyone has an issue with a number, then all they have to do is PM and admin and we'll look into it to see if it can be freed up.

I have the same number as my race number in autograss.

I'm not taking a number from someone like that.

mandatory rule should be, that unless they race a percentage of the season, they lose there rights of there number and points.

I wont take a number from a regular. I want to know that if people don't bother trning in to race so many meetings, they lose points and there number than other drivers who do race can then choose the free numbers.

right now I'm racing under numbers from your skins provided. because again no one is bothering sorting a skin out. you guys clearly no how to make one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..