F1 NIR *SPOILER*

Pedz 212

Brilliant. Well done Frank.  appl.gif

Can't wait to hear all the moans about why he didn't deserve it.  rofl.gif

Right here we go al you ready....

Not got any reasons why he shouldnt have won aprt from i dont like him?????

But he deserves it for all the effort he puts in and he is the best driver out there and has been fro a while but lundy can still give him a run for his money..

Well done to him and like i said not overly keen on him off track but you cant knock anything about him on it.. thumbs_up.gif

Well done Frankie, drove a superb race, hopefully it puts the 1998 'demons' to rest now eh

Not a Frankie fan by a long way but well done to him and although it was no fault of Frankie`s that race will have to go down in history as one of the most boring world finals ever seen, which is a shame cos the rest of the meeting was a cracker with loads of proper hard bumper work.

Worst result ever. First time Frankies won the game in a while eh? He's so immense and 'great' that he's won the world how many times? Out of how many? He's always there, and a credit...but it was never in any doubt. Pole on tarmac....

Hopefully this is just a one off  thumbup.gif

Worst result ever. First time Frankies won the game in a while eh? He's so immense and 'great' that he's won the world how many times? Out of how many? He's always there, and a credit...but it was never in any doubt. Pole on tarmac....

Hopefully this is just a one off  thumbup.gif

He always comes back for more even if he dont win, he doesnt win then hide or become a practice Champ  rolleyes.gif  ohmy.gif

He always seems a nice enough bloke off the track to me, Crash.

Maybe he put you in the fecne a few too many times and it's coloured your judgement?  rofl.gif  thumbup.gif

No al dont think we ever came across each other on track like that but your saying that as a "spectator",is a nice guy know's what to say and is a credit to the sport in that sense.

I am saying it as a (ex)driver and know what i know but that's all i will say and well done frankie he deserves it whether it was a boring race or not he drove away from the rest and they couldnt catch him so it's not his fault.

2.gif

we all going on about how boring the race was........its the same every year i have seen. But come on what do you expect when you put the fastest guys at the front.

The thing that makes our sport so good is the fact that the best drivers have to come from the back!

Just look at all the other races yesterday......they was all first class and great fun, all apart from the WF which takes 4 hours building upto, then is 25 laps of "tennis watching" (i mean the way your head goes left, right, left, right)

Although saying that, It was one of the better WFs i have seen. And my hat goes off to NIR. People having been saying some bad things about them and the track. But it all run smooth, it was well presented, and i was home well before midnight! (TAKE NOTE COVENTRY) As much as people knock tarmac, i think it can have just as good races.

Cheers

Brat

PS. For anyone who didnt stay late yesterday, you missed FWJ showing that no matter what he won in the day, or all the people who wanted to talk to him etc etc. He took his lad out in that mini car for a few laps round. First few frank sat on the side showing his lad what to do, the rest he let his lad go on his own!

To me thats a nice family guy, yes i am also looking at it from the other side of the fence. But hes alot more real than if you tried to walk up and say hi to David Beckham, or Michael Schumacher.

This is why i love this sport. Roll on the next 50 years.

Well done FWJ  appl.gif

Edited by Brat

Just got back in from a weekend seeing tarmac racing around the NIR oval.

Cracking weekend with some superb races. I was delighted to see the new Frankie Wainman Senoir car and it looked to go well in practise friday. Little downer when he got out on track for the WF in the Ivan Pritchard tarmac car.

WF race was crap but it was the win from Frankie junior that made up the boring race.

Brat is spot on with his comments about FWJ taking time for pictures, talking to people etc. etc. And what happened on the Saturday night when the majority of people were gone was hostory in the making (see attached pic).

Enough things that made the weekend but seeing H24 being send off and spitting his dummy by loading up his F2's and F1 was mostly entertaining. Like Bev Greenhalf said in his explaination to what happened "nobody makes his own rules"

Dragon

p.s. AV ITTTTTTTT, Trav wink.gif

post-96-1127127977_thumb.jpg

post-96-1127128008_thumb.jpg

What happened with H24?

Went onto the infield during a stoppage.

I think it was Simon Panton who adjusted the shocks on Willie's F1.

Willie went back onto the track......................and got excluded for outside assistence  thumbup.gif  

The rest is like Dragon said.

Altho Willie claims that he had injured his arm on saturday and it was bothering him too much on sunday, so thats why he packed it in............YEAH RIGHT rofl.gif

What is true about that, is that the race was indeed stopped because of him and he received medical attention on his right arm.

I guess it transferred to his left arm during his sleep, because he was holding that up on sunday the 3 times I saw him walk by  rofl.gif    

WF itself was boring.

Smithy tried to nail FWJ, but he took that hit well................after that the WF was over.

FWJ just pulled away.

Eventho it looked like Schaap closed the gap in the beginning, but after the half-way mark...........it was all over.

Smithy tried a last bender on Schaap, but that didnt work either.

So it was

FWJ    eclipsee_gold_cup.gif  Schaap  eclipsee_silver_cup.gif Smithy  eclipsee_bronze_cup.gif

Fair play to Frank. Great drive and a great win ........  appl.gif  

Dont believe that FWJ was the fastest out there..............I think Craig Finniken was, who came in 4th. Superb drive of him  appl.gif

This part is for Big Al.

U must be gutted now that u weren't there to see FWJ win it for the last time.

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by MC388

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..