Pick a Post, Any Post.......

Tugs647

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Well Dave is a brave man! (Dave......surely I'm better to donate my money to you to fix the car after "gently gently" tugs has had a play with it! LOL)

Seriously I'll bung ya a tenner Tugs for the bravery of it, and if you win then will make it up to £50.  Go have some fun Girl!  Let me know where to send it to and most importantly GOOD LUCK!!!

WELL I THINK YOU LOT ARE DOING A TERRIBLE JOB OF BEING FAITHFUL TO OUR HEROS WHO GO OUT THERE DAY IN AND DAY OUT?????????

GET YOUR MONEY OUT TOP LADS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE THERE HAS BEEN NO INTEREST IN THIS AT ALL APART FROM THE VIEWS SO GET PLEDGING YA TIGHT WADS,THIS IS FOR A FANTASTIC CAUSE STOCKCAR BEN FUND AND SHEFFIELD KIDDIES HOSPITAL SO WHY LOOK AT IT AND NOT PLEDGE,MY BANK ACCOUNT CAN ACCEPT £1 DONATION'S WITH NO CHARGE AT ALL SO THERE IS NO EXCUSE GET PLEDGING NO MATTER HOW SMALL THE PLEDGE IS IT HELP'S.

JUST THINK MAYBE NEXT TIME IT MAYBE YOUR PARTNER,BROTHER,SISTER,FATHER,MOTHER OR ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBER THAT NEEDS THE HELP OF THESE TWO FANTASTIC CAUSES.

SO THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS PLEDGED SO FAR AND SHAME ON EVERYONE WHO HASNT TUT TUT TUT................................. sign09.gif  sign09.gif  sign09.gif  sign09.gif  sign09.gif  sign09.gif

Got to agree with Crasherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr here

Come on u bunch of useless tightwads-crasher has even said that you could bloody donate a pound ffs-even if u feel guilty about paying a pound WHO CARES just pedge some cash

How much we up2 btw crasher?

A MEASLY £150 WITH OVER 2000 VIEWS OF THIS THREAD,SOME PEOPLE WELL I'LL SAY NOTHING...................

IN THE WORD'S OF THE GREAT SIR BOB

[COLOR=Red

]GIVE US YOUR F;'/.,G MONEY[/color] sign13.gif

RIGHT GUY'S..................................

APART FROM WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONATED,SENT OR GIVEN TO TUGS HERSELF I HAVE HAD A MEASLY 1 DONATION FROM JARRY SO THANK'S A MILLION JARRY.

AS FOR ALL YOU OTHER LOT WHATS THE PROBLEM £1 FROM EVERYONE ON HERE WOULD BE AMAZING AND I KNOW TIMES MAY BE HARD BUT COME ON A QUID?????

IF ANYONE WISHES TO DONATE EITHER PM TUG'S FOR ADDRESS OR SEE HER AT THE TRACK'S.

BUT WAIT THAT'S TOO HARD THAT SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PM ME I WILL SEND YOU A BANK ACCOUNT AND SORT NUMBER YOU CLICK A FEW BUTTON'S AND HEY PRESTO NOBODY HAS TO MOVE OF THERE ARSES AND EVERYBODY IS HAPPY??????????????

COME ON LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THIS IS FOR A FANTASTIC CAUSE AND AT THE MOMENT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ALL THE ABOVE DONATER'S IT IS A CRAP TOTAL WITH ALL THE PEOPLE ON HERE....... sign09.gif  sign09.gif  sign09.gif  sign09.gif

"""EDIT"""JUST INCASE IT CAME OUT WRONG JARRY'S CONTRI WASN'T MEASLY EVERYBODY ELSES NON CONTRI'S ARE????????????

Edited by crasher407

Im getting bored with all your messages on this thread - if people want to donate, then they will. Why should they?? Sure enough it's a good cause - but it's their choice. You throwing insults every 2 minutes isn't going to change peoples minds.

I've already made a donation - but not to Tugs. Maybe others have done likewise?

Im getting bored with all your messages on this thread - if people want to donate, then they will. Why should they?? Sure enough it's a good cause - but it's their choice. You throwing insults every 2 minutes isn't going to change peoples minds.

I've already made a donation - but not to Tugs. Maybe others have done likewise?

Nice to know my efforts to raise a bit of money are appreciated thank's for your support............................. compbang.gif

Could say a few more thing's but not the right place i suppose.

soz bb have to agree with kendo you dont have to read it and others dont have to reply keep at it crasher lol

oh and play nicely bb and crasher because if im taking you both to cowdenbeath on the 29th youll be sat beside each other in the back of my car and i aint having world war 3 lol thumbup.gif

I keep a look at it to see how much is being raised - not to read about "tight gits" and so on.

Like i said, some people may have done the same as me and sponsored someone else....  thumbup.gif

Ok so if you didnt have somebody making it the top post all the time people who haven't got an interest in the lady's race wouldn't even bother to look at the thread.

So we may be sharing a back seat then how big is the back of your car trav????? bop.gif  rofl.gif

I pledge a tenner....will get it to you some how.

Hi Carp,

If your going Belle vue on the 5th nov then you can pass it on there chap as i am taking car out for a wee spin or 2...................ok maybe a few more

QUOTE(BB_622 @ 6th October 2005, 10:12:03)

I keep a look at it to see how much is being raised - not to read about "tight gits" and so on.

Like i said, some people may have done the same as me and sponsored someone else.... 

Ok so if you didnt have somebody making it the top post all the time people who haven't got an interest in the lady's race wouldn't even bother to look at the thread.

So we may be sharing a back seat then how big is the back of your car trav?????   

Plenty of room for you crasher BB is only a small fella in trav hotrod called a corsa,Trav reckon the fight will be over who has the last beer rather than this thread.

Edited by DaveW329

£10 says its a knock out in 1 punch to Crasher, and Trav wi a rockin Corsa lmao

Lol fair paly ian.

was that a pledge  rofl.gif

And thanks for everyone pledging so far it is all for a good cause(even you got to agree with me on that ian lol)

i have gone on a bit on this thread but my only intention was to keep it VISIBLE  and not to offend anyone with my quotes i'e tight git's and stuff.

if i have sorry but get pledging ya tight gits thumbup.gif

Looks like madam tugs should have about £200/£400 for her donation and if every other lady driver has the same will be a fantastic total for all concerned so well done.

I have not tried to make this a slanging match and me and bb are going to get aquainted in the back of a corsa soon rofl.gif so he will be expexting in about 9 months rofl.gif .

until the race happens i will be pestering still so if you have donated then dont read it if you dont want but if you havent GET YOUR MONEY OUT thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  rofl.gif

Edited by crasher407

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..