Pick a Post, Any Post.......

Tugs647

Crasher I think you have done a fantastic job on Tugs behalf there, so much so that even though I am taking part you could stick me down too and I will give the money to Tugs on the day if that is fine with your goodself.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the words mrs f2.all was said in jest and all was to create interest in this great cause so well done too all you good ladies who are taking part and may the best man win..... rofl.gif

No seriously good luck too all of you that are taking part and have fun.

cheers mickymoo aswell for your donation it all goes a long way,and as you will be doing meet's you can pass it to the lovely lady herself.

Well when I get a list of everyone who is taking part I think we should set up a poll and see who the members of the forums think is going to win.

Yep good idea and will be a full grid no doubt so will try and get to it myself to add support to all of you,but especially tugs and yourself of course thumbup.gif

Just an update guy's and girl's tug's have now raised £200 with possibly more if she wins and that doesn't include what she has got outside of this thread so well done and go win it tug's as the pot grow's a hell of a lot with generous people saying they will stick in £50 if you do it and so on.

So a big well done to tugs for this cracking total and a huge well done to everyone who has donated on here especially thanks a million.

20.gif got tugs thumbup.gif

Well when I get a list of everyone who is taking part I think we should set up a poll and see who the members of the forums think is going to win.

Yep good idea and will be a full grid no doubt so will try and get to it myself to add support to all of you,but especially tugs and yourself of course thumbup.gif

If enough Ladies book in for this race then I know that two heats will be ran even though car numbers are limited.  Reserve bookings will be taken just incase.  Some of the cars will be in Central League Semi Final the night before so we will have to wait and see.

Come on guys and girls the Lady drivers need your support to help raise money for the F2 Drivers Ben Fund, who knows when the men folk will need to rely on this money.

Ladies the more cars we get on the grid the more money Startrax will be donating to Sheffield Childrens Hospital.

Well I would like to see the final total from all the Ladies touch a four figure mark, I know I have about £200 last I heard Tugs had that maybe more and another that has booked in at the last count I near on £300 in sponsor ship.

Come on guys and girls there is just two weeks to go to this event any amount of sponsor ship will be fine even if it is only a couple of quid.  It all for a worthy cause.

At present there are 16 cars booked in to make the grid so far and that will be a nice tidy sum donated by Startrax to Sheffield Childrens Hospital.

Come along and support your Lady drivers too.

Come on folks this event is just under two weeks away and we would like to raise a great big stack of cash to go to the Ben Fund.

You can sponsor for as little or as much as you wish and you can also make your sponsorship be slightly different it doesn't have to be a set amount or on a lap by lap basis.

One of my own was to get 15 Ladies booked in then I would receive a set amount.

This time next week guys............

I will be already and waiting for the race to be called at Sheffield !!!!

Thanks to everyone who has sponsored me  2.gif

Need to get the money in now though as the race is close, so if your not coming to Sheffield to witness me on the shale, then i would appreciate it if you could send the money onto me or to crasher.

Thanks again all of you and if your at Sheffield next week, come into the pits and say hello  thumbup.gif

"Miss 329 racer for the day"  steeringwheel.gif

Tugs I will be coming round to say hi too, it will be better than mufled hello on track biggrin.gif I have a few others I said I would go and say hello too biggrin.gif

And to top it all I am taking some new spectators with me just to give them a little taster biggrin.gif

just incase anyone missed the earlier post i have a bank acc that people can pay directly into which will be forwarded onto tugs if you have problems getting the money to tugs herself,if anyone wishes to take this easy option as it's only a press of a few buttons pm me for the bank detail's and i will then forward the total and fund's onto tug's herself.

As has been said guy's and girl's it's a week away now so still time to donate,and remember your not donating to tug's but to the wonderful work and help that these two bodies put into our society,having been unfortunate enough to call on the ben fund in the past(not me my dad)i cannot say how much these two deserve so if you can  sign09.gif  do.

thanks for all so far thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Crasher I can't add anymore to your comments on where and what the money is for, yes the Startrax money is going to a very worthy cause Sheffield Children's Hopsital and with Christmas coming up at least it should mean that those who will be there should get a little better Christmas.

And the Ben Fund who knows when the drivers of the cars we are using will need to call on the Ben Fund.

I want to thank the drivers who have agreed to let us Ladies loose in there cars and do our bit, it means as much to us.

Just one note that all Ladies should be aware of, GLOVES you need to ensure that you have a pair of gloves at hand we have to abide by the same rules as our men folk.  A small point I know but an important one.

Once I have further information I will be posting it and contacting all the Ladies that had booked in.  At the moment I know as much as I have read.  Sorry I can't be more specific but I am aiming to get someone to reschedule this event.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..