Pick a Post, Any Post.......

Tugs647

As most of you will be aware, I will be taking part in the Ladies F2 race this year at Sheffield. And its only about 7 weeks and 5 days away (not that i'm counting) Lmao. Its Sunday 13th November!

The race is sponsored this year with money going to the Ben Fund and some to Sheffield Childrens Hospital.

Dave has kindly donated his car for me to race steeringwheel.gif  2.gif

So this is where you guys all come into things..........

I need to raise some sponsorship money so i am looking to you guys for help with this, please give generously.  thumbup.gif

It could be worth it, and as Dave says why not pick a post while you donate!!  shrug.gif

£20 in the pot from one generous soul !! Thanks appl.gif

Sponsorship can be cheques, or cash when u see me.

Thanks Muchly Guys

Tugs

P.S Dave says he'll run a sweepstake if you all pick a post!!!!  steeringwheel.gif

Edited by Tugs647

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen this thugs after what you said in chat it's crap that this is being overlooked,such a good cause ben fund never needed it myself but my dad got a fair bit out of it and the sheffield childrens hospital i know nothing about but anything for the kiddies is good for me.

Sod all pledge as i'm skint anyhow being off work for a while but i'll get this thread going by pledging £10 for a worthy cause and will be looking in here and making it the top subject in this post.

Craig

ps now get pledging ya tight git's

pps i'll have the 1st post as no one can beat that....

i`l pledge a tenner too tugs althought im not picking a post cos hopefully you`ll stay away from them. will be at sheffield for that meeting hopefully in me new shale car as me higgy has been sold to a new comer from newquay,will square up with you then

P.s dave sticker is done did take it to northampton last weekend will you be at brum on the 8th might see you then  2.gif

here as much as i hate f1's f2's I'll donate a tenner to each race 3 is it? If you complete the race. I was thinking of making it harder and saying a tenner if you make the top 10 but thats not fair.

Can you just give us a quick run down on the ben fund. As being a southerner I've never heard of them.

I promised Tugs £20 at the start of the year  thumbup.gif

Will you give Tugs one for me Tim? (£20 note that is)  rofl.gif  I'll pass me cash on to Tim when I see him next Tugs and then he can pass it onto you and .......... you get the idea  blink.gif

Best of luck for the meeting anyway  thumbs_up.gif

Just out of interest, what happens if you end up quicker than Dave?  ohmy.gif

nearly 200 views now crasher, christ money is tight and times are hard just give her your credit card

Number 1 over 240 views now so yep there all tight

number 2 yes times are hard but even if everyon of the views had a pound donated that would be £240 at the moment

number 3 you having a laugh a, shes female b, i know her lol

Now get your friggin money out

Cabs what do you mean what happens if shes quicker than dave????

Foregone conclusion isnt it. 071.gif

Come on ya tight git's only £140 still?

All you driver's out there look what the ben fund can do for you if anything happen's?

All you parent's out there look what the hospital's do for you if anything happen's?

Come on every view on here if we had a £5 for each one it would be a cracking total,COME ON GET PLEDGING...................... sign09.gif  sign09.gif  sign09.gif  sign09.gif  sign09.gif

Firestorm, its just a one off race thats all. Wish it was more but not to be!

Thanks to all those who have pledged so far, its much appreciated  2.gif  and a special thanks to Crasher My Sponsorship Manager!  rofl.gif

Keep the money rolling in lads, it all for a good cause!!

Thanks Again

Tugs  thumbup.gif

P.s Timmy we should be down at Brum on 8th to collect the goods from you, Thanks.

All money raised by the lady drivers will be going directly to the Ben Fund, Startrax are sponsoring every Lady to make the grid, this money will be the money going to Sheffield Childrens Hospital.

They are hoping to get enough Lady Drivers booked in to make this two heats.

All money raised by the lady drivers will be going directly to the Ben Fund, Startrax are sponsoring every Lady to make the grid, this money will be the money going to Sheffield Childrens Hospital.

They are hoping to get enough Lady Drivers booked in to make this two heats.

Hiya f2-fan think you missed out what your pledge was bop.gif

Well guys with you lot asking for way's to send your money pm me and you can pay it into one of my many bank acc's lol and i will forward it onto thug's when the donation's are received.

ps this isn't a joke btw i have tugs bank detail's and as soon as i get the money in i will transfer it to her's which saves on stuff like paypal cost's and posting a cheque etc,i am in hsbc bank btw if that makes a difference.

ANYHOW GET YOUR MONEY OUT YOU TIGHT GIT'S I KNOW WHO YOU ARE........................................ sign09.gif  sign09.gif  sign09.gif

I am another of the Lady Drivers the one who I suppose instigated this meeting again for this year so I am sure Tugs will understand if I don't make a pledge, I am collecting my sponsorship other ways and wouldn't want to be gate crashing on her post.  I just wanted to add a bit more information..

I am another of the Lady Drivers the one who I suppose instigated this meeting again for this year so I am sure Tugs will understand if I don't make a pledge, I am collecting my sponsorship other ways and wouldn't want to be gate crashing on her post.  I just wanted to add a bit more information..

Thats good and well done but send me a pm and i'm sure you can stretch to a £5

rolleyes.gif

GOOD LUCK IN THE RACE BTW

Edited by crasher407

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..