NZ Stockcar Heat

Guest Chris56

Guest Chris56

Dragon 428

Whats going on??? Stockcar Heat is way betta and slowly getting there....

ur chassis look nothing like it nor paintjobs

Edited by Chris56

Dragon 428

2865[/snapback]

Well you got my attention, thats for sure.

I am not saying that New Zealand Heat is better then any other game based on New Zaland stockcars.

My chassis looks nothing, well youre probably right then as by the loks of it, you know what you are talking about. At least I got an excuse that I am a normal Dutch guy that has never seen real NZ stockcars in the flesh, whats youre excuse?

As for the paintjobs, yes they are indeed crap. They arent as good as the cut and paste method that, by the looks of it, you or DirtNZ use.

Just to clear it up. I build the car for the fun of it and that some people in UK Dirt are awaiting that NZ stockcar game for a long long time. For some reason the game just doesnt get released. Website from the game are out of date so it looks like the whole project is stuffed in the freezer.

I wasn't realy planning to make a new mod, but after a question about this in this forum there was indeed a need for it.

But as you say "you slowly getting there". Well that slowly is something I hope to have ready within 2-3 weeks, maybe even earlier.

Dragon 2.gif

Edited by Dragon 428

Keep at it Drag.

I get the impression you are mainly building this mod for us UK & Dutch guys on UK Dirt to have fun with, rather than to produce something for the "experts" over in NZ to use?

That'll do for me, fella.  thumbup.gif

2897[/snapback]

Same feelings here Dragon. It's amazing that the NZ guys haven't come up with the goods after such a long time... banghead2.gif We've seen fairly recently that they can't work to deadlines (the proposed NZ v UK/NL Team Races), and I doubt we'll ever see the release of NZ Stockcar Heat. What's more amazing is the dedication which you put into UK Dirt - I don't know where you find the time... 2 to 3 weeks? Can't wait, but at least I won't have to wait long thumbup.gif

I get the impression you are mainly building this mod for us UK & Dutch guys on UK Dirt to have fun with, rather than to produce something for the "experts" over in NZ to use?

That'll do for me, fella.  thumbup.gif

2897[/snapback]

Thats exactly what it is tended to be Big Al, couldn't say it any better

Dragon

Dragon 428

2865[/snapback]

Well with 3 posts u are obviously a well established user of our forum!

We have been looking forward to NZHeat for a long long time, and yet nothing ever seems to happen.

Interestingly you seem to ignore the fact that someone has put a lot of effort into creating this car/s, but I bet you wont download it and use it until the 'real deal' is released (maybe santa will have it for you in 2007?)

And before you start going on that DirtNZ has done all the chassis himself consider that Dragon has created AT LEAST 6 chassis in at least 1/4 of the time the NZHeat mod has been in the pipeline.

In 3 year the UK Dirt community has released F1/F2/HotRods/Bangers/SSC which at a guess has put 60 or 70 chassis out there and upwards of the same number of track in various rotations & layouts.

So what if Dragon's isnt what you consider 'perfect' it looks pretty damn close and will be ready for use

Oh and before you start slating his skin painting I suggest you go download BriSCA Heat 2005, look at the cars and skins in there (A lot of Dragons work) then take your head out of your arse and smell the coffee.

Guest Scrapman53

ROFLMFAO @ this guy.

Gotta agree with Pedz on what he says. UKDirt probably the finest league in the world. Just like the Heineken addy.

Oh and before you start slating his skin painting I suggest you go download BriSCA Heat 2005, look at the cars and skins in there (A lot of Dragons work) then take your head out of your arse and smell the coffee.

Nice Reply Jonnyboy

I have to agree Ukdirt is the best!

Wd Dragon NZ Heat looks the mutts nuts thumbup.gif

Can't wait for next season

Cya there

Adam

Edited by Goughik501

Well said JB... can't add anything to that... thumbup.gif

aways said you lot down under where standing on your heads... think it more like you got your head burried in the sand.... and you can't see passed your nose...

Keep up the good work Drag... we'll all LOVE IT.. thumbup.gif

• 10 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..