Happy Birthday Cabs, Fritz, Bunker

Cunny78

2.gif Thanks chaps  thumbs_up.gif

Was going to spend the day doing very little but getting slaughtered drunk (like you do) and do very little apart from being waited on hand and foot  thumbup.gif but no ....... spent most of the day on the F2 changing the gearbox for Taunton and checking the car over, and still wondering why it's going quite well in the dry  rofl.gif then it's off to work tonight  banghead2.gif Just looking foward to when i'm 65 now so i can get a day to meself  rofl.gif

Happy Birthday Fritz and Bunker  2.gif

Happy Birthday to you all

Hope you all had a good day, I know Cabs did  smile.gif  thats the way a birthday should be spent m8, although not by working!  When you doing the firecracker again ?  eclipsee_gold_cup.gif  He's won a heat at firecracker you now.....in a proper car, a banger! (granada etstate) 1994 ?  c'mon m8, get back out there before you get to old  thumbup.gif  i'll help you build the car..

Munster.

Edited by Munster

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..