FAO of anyone with skins or models in BH2005

jamieg285

I'm not a member of eBay, but is there some way anyone could contact this joker?

shrug.gif

The creator of Brisca Heat 2005 is interested to know (as are those who created the skins for Brisca Heat 2005) - how did the name Stockcar Heat 2005 arise, which happens to have the same emblem as Brisca Heat 2005 (as you can see on the cd) - Are you aware it is available as a free download as Brisca Heat 2005? Can you explain where Stock Car Heat came from PLEASE ??????

Many of us would be interested to know.

Thank you.

Just sent this as a question via Ebay.

See what kind of answer I get !

This is the response to my E-mail :

i am sorry for this. the nascar is the real game and i thought the down load was free to any one but if i can not sell it on with my nascar heat then i will take it off

What should I reply ????

Thank you for replying and thank you for removing the item.

Selling Nascar Heat is not a problem as its commercially available, but to add in F1 Stock Car Heat which doesn't exist as its called Brisca Heat 2005, was wrong.

All the Best.

My reply.

I think this guy is genuine, if a little ignorant. Thanks to Jamie for pointing it out, and to PB for following it up (I had an almost identical exhange of messages with him).

I know what you mean by the ignorant bit andy but i read it and thought jesus give the guy a break he's made a mistake and took it off straight away and your calling him ignorant,don't think he's ignorant not just heard of uk dirt yet rofl.gif

don't think he's ignorant not just heard of uk dirt yet rofl.gif

Erm, that's pretty much what ignorant means. smile.gif It doesn't have to be an insult.

I was just making light of it john incase anyone took it as having a pop that's all thumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..