log file game crash

141storm

1.72 patch needed I think

not sure about that albz as i get that problem normally about once or twice a week and i know iv'e got the 1.72 patch.

Hi

In your nascar heat folder should be a file called NHeat.exe, right click on it,click on properties and there should be a compatability tab,click on that,tick the box and choose win2000.

Hi

In your nascar heat folder should be a file called NHeat.exe, right click on it,click on properties and there should be a compatability tab,click on that,tick the box and choose win2000.

hi dino

i did that about 6 months ago and i still get booted with the multiplayer not being suspended any other ideas thumbup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Been getting the same problem here aswell  banghead2.gif

I did set to win2000 compatibility mode on the ukdirt bangers icon and nothing, but then also changed the nascar heat .exe file to the same and it worked for two races online but then got the error again ? couldn't get online at all untill I changed the nascar exe, but im still having problems.

Will have a good search tonight see what I can find.....but not looking good for an answer to this problem. I think it's an xp problem ?

Windows 98 rules! lol  rolleyes.gif

Will also try another patch.... 1.80 I think is the other one, will see if that sorts it, could cause a cheat message but lets see if that sorts it.

Munster.

Edited by Munster

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..