Congrats on your ultimate xmas pressie.

COURTY 334

Cheers all

Mum & baby are doing fine, both are now home and taking up my valuable computer time  3.gif

Feels really good to be a dad for the first time, thanks for the kind comments.

The Munsters  rolleyes.gif

Cheers all

Mum & baby are doing fine, both are now home and taking up my valuable computer time  3.gif

Well done Muns and new Family,

Hope you will be able to keep awake tomorrow night on the Home leg meeting now  thumbup.gif

Many congrats again mate,  2.gif

Lakey

Cheers all

Cograts Mr& Mrs Munster

yep, know that feeling well(both the computer time and Being a first time dad), and number 2 is due in june thumbup.gif

Cheers all

2.gif Congratulations on the healthy baby, and I can relate to the valuable computer time that little 'uns take up.

BTW, I hate to tell you, but it dosnt just stop with computer time. thumbs_down.gif 

Having alittle 'un would explain my reluctance to partake in any early start race series, as my pc happens to share a room with a baby that dosent like to go to sleep until 7-7.30 ish in the evenings banghead2.gif

Have a happy Xmas with your early prezzie! thumbs_up.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..