Your desktop

Yorick_H30

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldnt admit to havign a fiat in the family, let alone admit to driving one myself! Newschool ford :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Well I can't really get insured (due to my age) for anything over 1.2 (not without paying extortionate prices anyway) and Corsas are too common. Would have an XJ40 if I could lol. What do u drive then?

Edited by earache

Wouldnt admit to havign a fiat in the family, let alone admit to driving one myself! Newschool ford :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Better then having a gay tuned up boy racer car. Car is a car at the end of the day.

My new one. British Tractor Pulling Starlight Express and yes there is three engines on it.

Three V12 18 litre Mustang Wartime Fighter Plane engines with supercharging and running on methanol = 3500hp each

post-1871-1231073517_thumb.jpg

My new one. British Tractor Pulling Starlight Express and yes there is three engines on it.

Three V12 18 litre Mustang Wartime Fighter Plane engines with supercharging and running on methanol = 3500hp each

Sounds great but imagine the fuel bills lol

Iv just had a talk with a friend who mechanics for tractor puller from Blackpool who runs his tractor with 5 yes 5 chevy big block engines with superchargers and on methanol, and he said they go through about 5 gallons per 100 meter pull which takes about 8.5 - 10 secs.

Iv just had a talk with a friend who mechanics for tractor puller from Blackpool who runs his tractor with 5 yes 5 chevy big block engines with superchargers and on methanol, and he said they go through about 5 gallons per 100 meter pull which takes about 8.5 - 10 secs.

Here is a pic of the tractor from blackpool

post-1871-1231111578.jpg

Yeh that is 'the' one lee its a completley bare shell now nothink left init what so ever its only having 2 seats the dash and a roll cage inside and ive got gaz gold coilovers to go on it all i can remember about it is its done 33,334 miles since new (1980) lol its what i like to call a VLWIP ( very long work in progress )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..