Your desktop

Yorick_H30

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The one he took to cowdie and was told he wasn't allowed to race it! That's more suited to saloons than bangers!

I thought it did race at cowdie at the world cup this year. Positive he did race and came 4th.

Basically the only ones who you see arent migged up are the joe bloggs drivers in the fence with their axle's round their ears. (bar a few)

Aye very true

Anyway my new one of former team black and suicide squad man dave allen 97. Prob one of the best drivers ever to race bangers in my opinion.

post-7406-1252752398.jpg

dans roller not only failed scruitineering at cowdie it failed scrutineering at barford on the sunday before it even got through the gates to the track. he went to warton to race it in the end because hes the warton golden boy and can do what he wants to the cars he takes .mind you hasnt stopped them from loading him the last 2 meetings lol.

dans roller not only failed scruitineering at cowdie it failed scrutineering at barford on the sunday before it even got through the gates to the track. he went to warton to race it in the end because hes the warton golden boy and can do what he wants to the cars he takes .mind you hasnt stopped them from loading him the last 2 meetings lol.

Sorry but your wrong lol.

while getting his car scrutineered by the promoter, he (the promoter) jumped off the wagon and caught his ring finger on something nearly ripping it off. So off he goes to A+E or St.Johns whatever and dan steele races on the benefit of his car not being scrutineered by anyone and not being told not to race it.

Edited by Lee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..