Your desktop

Yorick_H30

Before i bought an F2 and spent all my money i always had bikes and this was one of my favourites, not the quckest of bikes but it was an ex Hornet cup race bike complete with Ohlins suspension so it handled really well plus it was an awesome wheelie bike - just ask Trav!! lol

lol oh yeh i remember that beasty first and last time i go on the back of a fast bike with anyone. Saying that though i did get off grining like mad not sure the old guy waving his walking stick at us thought the same :unsure:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before i bought an F2 and spent all my money i always had bikes and this was one of my favourites, not the quckest of bikes but it was an ex Hornet cup race bike complete with Ohlins suspension so it handled really well plus it was an awesome wheelie bike - just ask Trav!! lol

Looks good for a hornet mart

Could it wheelie like this lol

Edited by Hutch#331

• 4 weeks later...

This is my latest, A race car collector in America has bought these beauties for cheaply price of 6.7 million dollars. He this is only pic of them on a tarmac surface as they are being put in his garage with his other race cars he has.

He owns -

3 Top Fuel Dragsters

2 Top Fuel Funny Car Dragsters

3 Indy / Champs Cars

2 IMSA Sports CArs

1 Peugot 205 T16 Evo 2 Rally Car

5 American Muscle Cars used for circuit racing

and now these Mercs aswell

post-1871-1261610294.jpg

Here is my current desktop...the pic was one of those once in a lifetime scenes and was taken at Kinlochard when the perfectly still water acted like a mirror...oh aye, and it was the day after I got engaged...if Pauline ever asks, that was a once in a lifetime moment too lol!!!

post-736-1262371504.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..