Yorick_H30

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twin Hyabussas in there Mike? :checkeredflag::rofl:

Sounds superb to me :thumbup:

1100, 1300, or 1500cc?

1100 is alo bussa and you bore it out to make 1500 or bore it out more and make 160 or 1585 2 b precice!!

Down Brighton Speed Trials there are a few Bussa's, one was a long wheel base version, 1.3L TURBO! with Nitro as well! sounded fantastic! created a real atmosphere when it came up to the line, and done a wheel spin in every gear :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

There was also a twin engine custom made carbon fiber car thing, that went like a rocket!

Twin Hyabussas in there Mike? :checkeredflag::rofl:

Sounds superb to me :thumbup:

1100, 1300, or 1500cc?

1100 is alo bussa and you bore it out to make 1500 or bore it out more and make 160 or 1585 2 b precice!!

Down Brighton Speed Trials there are a few Bussa's, one was a long wheel base version, 1.3L TURBO! with Nitro as well! sounded fantastic! created a real atmosphere when it came up to the line, and done a wheel spin in every gear :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

There was also a twin engine custom made carbon fiber car thing, that went like a rocket!

The 1300 turbo seems to be a real hit with the drag racers! they put 1300 and 1500 in radical sports cars or in the sr8 they have a v8 3L busa!!

visit www.radicalextremesportscars.com for more info :thumbs_up::coffee:

my latest one :king:

post-1155-1168079155_thumb.jpg

Not being funny Pazza, but why have all those heat mod shortcuts when you have a mod launcher?

Nice desktop btw. :thumbup:

i only use the mod launcher for stockrods, coz its got too many options and the last time i used it, it made loading the game really slow for bangers, f2, etc. but its the only way of launching stockrods :unsure:

yep! :coffee::thumbup:

yep! :coffee::thumbup:

my new one of my car that i scrapped today had it for 5 years years never had any problems till this year took it for mot recently failed on loads of welding wanted doing on floor,brake pipes needed replacing and fuel pipes needed replacing cost me more to sort it out than what the car is worth so got rid for 150 quid at local scrapyard... sad to see it go as it was a really good and reliable :(

post-59-1169041251_thumb.jpg

:5: haha Sorry bored Just thought id Post up a pic of this beast. My Dads looking for one at Moment But for what he wants to ive he'll be lucky to get a badge off one :rofl: .

First time i looked through here for a while thats one of lads from Lancasters car an absolute corker of a car some info on it here if anyone intrested

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..