'blackworm virus'

lenny

what is this, windows has said i have it on my pc, also loads of popups have appeared, everything is slow and these animation things keep coming up???

any one no what it is and what i need to do to stop it

I had that on my pc m8t its basically a virus which try to take over your internet connection and/or security programmes/antivirus programme, i tried to remove with my antivirus and a registry fix download which internet explorer recomended but i had to wipe my pc n start all over m8t hope u have more luck than i did.

Best thing to do mate is update your anti virus software and do a compleate system scan,

than after that do a compleate system spyware scan, i use adware, if you don't have it you can get it here

http://www.lavasoft.de/software/adaware/

Its best to scan for spyware at least once a week, maby more if you have problems,

Hope your PC can recover, but if it is going down make sure you can save as much work of it as you can

Hope this helps,

Rikard

i use adawre already, but dont have any anti-virus stuff that works any more, im gona delete all the programs that arent of use to see if that does anything,and can i have links to some anti virus stuff( im using another recommended thing by windows now0 but it doesnt seem to work.

It will pay to make sure it is gone because blackworm drops it's main payload on the 3rd of every month when it deletes various types of files.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..