Important Admin!!!!!!!!!

Guest Scrapman53

When you ask a question, it's up to the seller if he wants to display it on the auction. But if told he's doing wrong by one of us, he might remove the auction like the last guy did.

There was a similar problem with Freddy's S-o-D game. Somebody put a copy up on ebay which sold for the region of 60 quid, when the game is avaliable for free download on my site. We spread the word and told everybody not to bid on it, as there were several people jumping on the bandwagon and trying to sell discs. Now Freddy's selling his own authorised copies for a fiver, not unreasonable considering it 's all his work!

Don't but em, they're ripping people off and making money out of other people's hard work!

Guest Trash

When you ask a question, it's up to the seller if he wants to display it on the auction. But if told he's doing wrong by one of us, he might remove the auction like the last guy did.

I doubt he will remove it to be honest Scrappy.

I think it's the same dUck that was trying to sell them on Stoxnet a while ago, the thread has been removed so I can't link to it.

He was trying to sell the same thing on there for 20 quid, first someone told him that you can get Nascar Heat for a fiver on Ebay, so he reduced the price to a fiver but still offered the product.

Someone else then asked if he had permission from the makers of BriSCA Heat to sell the product, he then replied saying he was only selling Nascar Heat copies and was throwing the BriSCA game in for free, so he wasnt actually selling it.

Sounds like a complete tosser to me.

EDIT: Its duck Trash...............LOL

Edited by MC388

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..