Ace Autotech

Tricky88

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont mean 2 annoy you but can you do me a lincoln in black with team black down the doors calboy on rear quarter scream if you wana go faster on the boot. and ace autotech signs on the bonnet if you want. red inside with black cage and seat! 317 on fin. cheers. and some cheques if ya can m8! cheers again calboy!

If you count the amount of skins he has asked for you will find it very surprising that aussie is still doing him skins.

cheers

sparky

Yeah i think Aussie needs a brake lol,

Calum, your skins you painted that you showed us looked good, and as Si said you feel more pride when your racing in your own skin, i remember when i first painted my first skin, it took me ages to get it into the game as i was having some difficulty, but then i finaly managed to get it to work, and there it was, my amazing Granada mk2, it was very basic, orange, yellow and silver with nothing special on it, but seeing it there, pride of place on the Wimbledon track i was over the moon, and i kept taking lots of screen shots from all angles. :king:

Needless to say that i have come a long way since my first skins, through playing about with photoshop i learnt how to re-size images, cut stuff out and bend and colour text. Your first paint jobs have good potential.

Aussie is painting these skins out of the goodness of his own heart, and offers to paint anyone a skin (he painted me a nice one for Polo's meeting :thumbup: ) so please don't exploit his offer.

Have a go yourself and post up the results, im sure you will get positive feedback :thumbs_up:

Have a go yourself and post up the results, im sure you will get positive feedback :thumbs_up:

Just what i was thinking your skins have been good so far m8 so dont think you need me bud

Edited by aussie427

That james jamieson real life car looks neat aussie

Im liking it :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

hi could you do me a mk2 grannie all black red roof with Burton down the side and hit me on the boot and blitz on the bonet if its no trouble thanks rocky

put it in your unlimited folder m8 chassis name is granIIs look here it will trll you how to put in game http://s9.invisionfree.com/Skin_Painting/i...hp?showforum=25

hi m8 would u also be able to make me a carprie the same coulers but cannard down the side and 196 number pls and on the windscree where u put rocky could u put luke pls????

have u got msn?

Hi m8 just realised who you are (i think) are you the same Richard Austin who use to race grass bangers in the south west the same time as my dad Gus Carter and my friend Brett Ellacott from around about 1993 till bout 1995?

Edited by nemesis

Hi m8 just realised who you are (i think) are you the same Richard Austin who use to race grass bangers in the south west the same time as my dad Gus Carter and my friend Brett Ellacott from around about 1993 till bout 1995?

No i aint m8 :blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..