Ace Autotech

Tricky88

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi would u be able to do me a mk2 granny estate in amath coulers and over&out on boot and checkerd flag covering bonnet with rocky down 1 side and aftermath down other side could i have it by wenesday please thanks rocky 256

Excuse me Mr Aussie, as i am stoping racing for a long while, I want to have a smart car to race my last meeting. i was wondering if you could paint me a Capri in Cowboys colours?

Red at front.

White in middle.

Blue at back.

thats it,, so no signwriting and, can u leave the whole car blank, not even put my number etc on,.

I hope it isnt to much trouble. if it is i can go ask someone else to do it?

Sash

Rocky m8 im not picking on you or nothing, but... You have alot of m8s on here that can paint your skin for you..

e.g. Cal, Dave, etc...

Aussie is a very busy man with alot of top skins to paint, so i was thinking maybe you should ask someone else to do your granny estate , and only ask aussie to do your skins when it is really important and knowone esle can do your skin for you m8.

Look at me, i havnt got psp or photo shop, and week in week out i use the same 2 skins for under 2litre n unlims.

So give aussie a break yer m8, hes got alot on his plate already...

Sash :thumbs_up::042::scared15:

hey my anme is adam oldham race number 836 and wondering if soe cn do me a ford anglia plz for sunday 9th.never raced b4 and want to if you could can it be black and pink plz thanx adam

so aussie could u do me that car by thursday aroud 5 o clock?

sorry i havent answered but i have to go to work to keep my house for my kids as they wouldnt let me keep it for nowt :shrug: no i cant get it done by then m8 im up to my eyeballs at the moment at work and with the hot rod

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..