Ace Autotech

Tricky88

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alrite chaps could any one help me wiv me skins,i need them for all formulas i no its alot to ask but im as thick as a cornbeef sandwich and havent got a clue to do them myself...........if you PM me or EMAIL ill tell you the colours,name,numberand type of shells and stuff ill be vey thankfull for any help recieved................................... thanks BARPH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would just like to say a big thankyou to all the people that have enjoyed my skins in the past but im giving up the skinpainting game , not enough time or interest anymore so a great big THANKYOU for using my services and ill see you around....... :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations Aussie :appl: you have givin an invaluable service to many people, through painting countless skins with out ever complaining, and running the Skin Painting forum which again helps many people :king:

All your work is much appreciated :thumbup:

I would just like to say a big thankyou to all the people that have enjoyed my skins in the past but im giving up the skinpainting game , not enough time or interest anymore so a great big THANKYOU for using my services and ill see you around....... :thumbup:

thanks for doing me skins at the start of me online racing m8,dont think i would of been racing as much if it was'nt for ur skins m8 :thumbup:

Lol thanks guys as you may have noticed ive been doing a few skins again , after a month i got bored of not doing them so ive had a play with a few but not like i used to as i havent got the time these days , the wife reckons i need to talk to her more .... i suggested a medium but she just hit me :thumbup: I may even have a bit of online racing again now things have settled down at work ... ive got that little feeling again like the old days about missing the racing :blink: Heres a couple ive just finished

post-25-1158336895.jpg

Edited by aussie427

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..