help me

hi im new to this and just payed my fees i have the game up and running with various downloads but i want my own car to paint and set up but dont know how to my car can anyone help :coffee:

To paint a car you need either a program called "Photo Shop" or "Paint Shop Pro" this is because the templates to paint the cars are in a special format that normal programs can't open.

To paint a car you need the template for the car, to get the templates you need to go to the UK Dirt Web site,

On the blue slidy menue on the left go...

Guides --> Skin Painting

The files at the top are folders with all the templates in for that formula, or if you want to download them seporatly then...

scroll down to the template you want, then click on the model name (the bit thats underlined) and that will downlaod that particuler template.

Rikard :thumbs_up:

Edited by Rikard

Welcome to UKDIRT thumper. :thumbup:

My advice is to stick a post up on the skin painting section of this forum and ask if someone can do u a skin-i tried when i 1st came into ukdirt and i didnt have a clue-and i still dont have a clue!!!!!

There are quite a few talented skin painters out there and several new ones as well who will do one for you if u ask nicely.

You'll need to state what mod, the chassis you want to use, roof colour (ones and 2's), your number, colours of the car, any logo's etc

thanx kendo but i still dont know how to get a car i feel a bit of a tube coz i am totally lost here and want to start racing saloons on wednesday so any help would b great

:shrug:

thanx kendo but i still dont know how to get a car i feel a bit of a tube coz i am totally lost here and want to start racing saloons on wednesday so any help would b great

:shrug:

If your all paid up, then you'll be able to race with a novice skin on wednesday.

If you get someone to paint you a skin, they will send you a .tex file which you insert into the ukdirt folder on your pc. then you add a drivers text entry for your skin. you then cant use the car online until there has been a skin pack released. (so that everyone can download your skin). but you can use it off line for your own personal use.

hope this helps a little

chops.

if you read here

it should help.

Edited by chops660

Sorghting out the car section is easy,

its the chat thing you want to worry about! thats what i had confusion with :blink:

have you got mIRC up and running? thats the talk room we use to meet before and during races.

hi im new to this and just payed my fees i have the game up and running with various downloads but i want my own car to paint and set up but dont know how to my car can anyone help :coffee:

tell me what you would like mate and ill paint you a top notch car.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..