Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tilly is very nice render and skin shame that the cement was wet so you wont be getting to mildo ;)

is nice thou well done:)

It has a flatish tire on the back lol better get it checked tilly

The OMS boys are coming to town :042:

Here is Mcrew in the Team Hiab, i just had enough time to whip out me camera and take these two "photos" as he sped past :thumbup:

[attachmentid=7647]

[attachmentid=7648]

:rofl:

post-775-1153156516.jpg

post-775-1153156902.jpg

looks more like the circus is coming to town :rofl: epic render tho bottom one looks really good

:rofl:

I like the white wall tyres on the lorry, well stylish!

And if you want that hearse track testing rodder, you know my msm address. :thumbup:

Edited by mcrew

Well a little work here and there, incuding a pic big enough to see lol....

Wont let me upload saved bitmap file on the dirt forum, so have to do it as JPG....

I always struggle to line the floor up, but close enough for me....lol

Any comments would be good

(if anyone is wondering why i use the #136 car skin over and over again, its cos its the best one i've done, need to do some more lol)

Vivadave169.... :2:

post-708-1153170652_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the kind complements guys :042::2:

looks more like the circus is coming to town :rofl:

Yeah i can think of a few clowns in Team Plonk :rofl:

Calum that render looks great, I like the way the Hiab arm crushes down on the car to keep it in place, and nice to see you have some spares on the Hiab of those gorgeous wheels you made. :thumbup::appl:

Vivadave that is a lovely complete render, :thumbs_up: don’t worry about not having the wheels on the floor, you will get better in time with practice, just one friendly tip though, the TT looks great, but is a similar colour to the back ground which means it doesn’t stand out much, but if that is your intention so the focus is on the F2 then apologise, but if not maybe changing the colour of the TT or the background will make the TT stand out more and finish off the render. Just my opinion though, looks great as it is.

Great work guys, keep'em coming :appl:

Edited by Rikard

nice one mc lol ill keep you in mind ;)

heres my latest realllife skin adrian cliftons world final car from 04 lil old but still a beaut :P

rodder 331

I thought it was meant to have both his rear wheels around his ears :shrug: