Renders

erik

My latest renders, of what I think is my best F1 skin yet, for offline use. Its loosley based on Daniel Johnson's car.

[attachmentid=10476]

[attachmentid=10477]

post-718-1161813470.png

post-718-1161813694.png

Edited by erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ouch, looks like the driver hit the fence a bit hard and bent the front right wheel in lol.

Good Renders :thumbup:

Thanks, I only noticed that after I'd done the render and I couldn't be bothered sorting it for another one.

Also, nice renders aub :thumbup: , but the offside rear wheel looks a bit out of place.

Erik thank you soooooo much for pointing that out to at 2.45 am i couldnt really give a toss if it was floating. and before you start pointing out other peoples mistakes on there renders u should look at yours first :blink: should have gone to specsavers :thumbs_up:

anyway im off to put some f1 wheels on a metro :thumbs_up:

cheers aubus

Edited by aub

I thought I'd try something different.... (and I know the front wheel isn't exactly right)

[attachmentid=10528]

Whys there a little clean bit at the back of the roof at corner :3::scared15:

I thought I'd try something different.... (and I know the front wheel isn't exactly right)

[attachmentid=10528]

Whys there a little clean bit at the back of the roof at corner :3::scared15:

I don't know, I wondered about that...