R-factor

tilly

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So anything happening with the F2's then-isn't it is the most popular short oval racing within the UK with one of the highest amount of registered drivers. :shrug:

I (and the rest of the team) certainly dont't deny the popularity of F2, and I like F2's as much as anyone, but we can only do one thing at a time.....I'm an F1 fan primarily which is why, for my part in it, I'm only doing F1's atm. That isn't to say that nothing F2 related isnt in the pipeline though.

Cheers

Grasser#233

Edited by Grasser233

So anything happening with the F2's then-isn't it is the most popular short oval racing within the UK with one of the highest amount of registered drivers. :shrug:

I (and the rest of the team) certainly dont't deny the popularity of F2, and I like F2's as much as anyone, but we can only do one thing at a time.....I'm an F1 fan primarily which is why, for my part in it, I'm only doing F1's atm. That isn't to say that nothing F2 related isnt in the pipeline though.

Cheers

Grasser#233

Thanx Grasser.

Good to hear that the rest of the mods aren't being forgotten about-i can appreciate why the F1's are taking "centre stage" as such.

I must admit that i've heard (and looked at ) lots of stuff with F1's and hot rods and i also understand that NickM is trying to get his banger game going as well but very little is said about loons, legends and twooz.

Fingers crossed that the team can finish one mod and still have the desire and eagerness to carry on with the others :thumbup:

Is there any rough date for the release? or BETA release? are we talking weeks and weeks away, or more like months and months away? or even even sooner? :scared15:

:2:

No date as such yet

Cheers

Grasser233

D'oh! :rofl:

Worth a try though :rolleyes:

Big Thank You to everyone working on this great project :thumbs_up:

No offence Kendo but the way you're talking, anyone would think these fellas are being paid handsomely to replicate all of the UK-Dirt league's mods. Rather than, as it seems, putting a lot of time and effort into projects/formulae that they're interested in.

I have no idea of the further intentions of anyone involved, but the current recognised 'UK-Dirt' mods certainly weren't all made by the same team/person, so it's not really fair to speak in these sort of terms when it comes to brand new works in progress IMO...

F1's are looking great so far, enjoying seeing the videos- all credit to all those involved in what must be very intensive and time-consuming work! :appl:

No offence Kendo but the way you're talking, anyone would think these fellas are being paid handsomely to replicate all of the UK-Dirt league's mods. Rather than, as it seems, putting a lot of time and effort into projects/formulae that they're interested in.

I have no idea of the further intentions of anyone involved, but the current recognised 'UK-Dirt' mods certainly weren't all made by the same team/person, so it's not really fair to speak in these sort of terms when it comes to brand new works in progress IMO...

F1's are looking great so far, enjoying seeing the videos- all credit to all those involved in what must be very intensive and time-consuming work! :appl:

I merely asked a question as to what, if anything, was happening with the other "stock car" mods, as i'm sure there must be others curious to know-that is all-nothing more, nothing less.

I'm sorry you seem to find my question and it's response, or the way it's been worded, so offensive, although i'll be the 1st to say i hope they are being paid a bucket load of cash to do the mods.

As others have said, big Thanks to all involved/connected with this project :thumbup:

I realise that it will be very time consuming, and its good of you guys to spend so much time on putting together such a project :2:

Is there any rough date for the release? or BETA release? are we talking weeks and weeks away, or more like months and months away? or even even sooner? :scared15:

It will be released in about a month....maybe.....maybe sooner.....or later.......perhaps.

It will be released in about a month....maybe.....maybe sooner.....or later.......perhaps.

1 month! cant wait lol, sooner than i expected!!! great job to all involved :thumbup:

oooooooooooo i say nice little teaser on the paris bercy kart track lol

LOL someone spotted it from UK Dirt, I wondered how long it was going to take :) You should of looked at the rotating scoreboard too :)

MC

Edited by madcowie

LOL someone spotted it from UK Dirt, I wondered how long it was going to take :) You should of looked at the rotating scoreboard too :)

MC

o very nice scoreboard lol

MC

Some crazy tracks you have been making lately ;)

• 2 weeks later...

any news on Foxhall getting released? Read what Free said at rFCentral and that was two weeks ago :)

Reckon the Kiwi Stock CVars might work well on it...maybe.

Keep up the great work guys!

I did say a couple weeks :) Actually, I might have finished it last night, and will beta test over the next week or so. Made a few updates, found a few little problems, and added a working scoreboard. As for the KIWI stuff, I know they only race on dirt, so for a laugh, I made a dirt version also. I talk to them from time to time, they dont care if its real or not, they just want some more tracks to run on. When released Ips will have HR, F1, and Dirt versions.

Hope this helps MarcG :042:

I did say a couple weeks :) Actually, I might have finished it last night, and will beta test over the next week or so. Made a few updates, found a few little problems, and added a working scoreboard. As for the KIWI stuff, I know they only race on dirt, so for a laugh, I made a dirt version also. I talk to them from time to time, they dont care if its real or not, they just want some more tracks to run on. When released Ips will have HR, F1, and Dirt versions.

Hope this helps MarcG :042:

thats BRILLIANT mate thanks, I just want this track and then the Hot Rods & F1s sooooo badly, more so than V8 Supercars! But obviously take your time and iron out the bad bits first :) good stuff!

Hi,

Really looking forward to the F1s and Hotrods being released on rFactor along with all the tracks and upgrades etc, but I was wondering....Would there be any chance in the future that maybe an Autograss mod would be made for the game? Please don't take this the wrong way anyone, I'm just putting forward an idea :unsure: Becasue if there was, online you could have the faster cars (SuperSpecials and Class8's, forgive me if those names are incorrect) starting at the back and the people who had the ex- road cars converted to race at the front of the grids. If it was ever created it may work so that the drivers with the more credits(the money in rFactor used to buy cars and upgrades)would have the faster cars and more modfied ones where as people just starting out would have the very lowest spec and least modified cars. Also the upgrades could be endless, ranging from wheels and mudflaps and other body mods, or the decision to having one engine or two, and if so what kind of engine?..the list is endless(well almost). And for the SuperSpecials(I think, could be getting my different class's mixed up here-sorry!) you could start off with just a rolling chassis and have different bodies for them, the bodies would be things like Ford Ka's, VW Polo's, Pugeot 306's, Mini's(BMW or other wise :5: ) and Fiat Cinquecento's. Then you would buy the engine etc etc...I have much many more ideas about what could happen if this mod were to be made but don't want to go on for to long as my idea will probably just get slated by a select few lol. Also I've attached a few pics(some are even square on :rolleyes: ).

Marty ;)

post-908-1176603719_thumb.jpg

post-908-1176603826_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..