tilly

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is 256 feeling the cold that he's got a windscreen?????????? :scared15::rofl:

yep, was moaning summat about not having a visor for his helmet.

seriously tho, windows are an upgrade to reflect the odd tt that does use them. other upgrades currently implented are wheels, splitters, front grill and rear wing, although i hope to add window nets and roll cages soon.

:surprise: They look awesome, keep up the good work lads, i cant wait. :thumbup:

Really cannot wait for the National rFactor Mod :5:

Try this link for mods http://www.rfactorcentral.com/

Trying to get my hands on a copy of heat so I can come and do some racing with you guys before the RF mod gets here :thumbup:

I tried downloading the free trial game, but my computer wouldn't let me install it, it said it didn't pass safety checks or something. :banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

What are your PC specs, and what operating system are you running ?

Sorry about the last post for some reason what i wrote isn't there lol.

I am running Windows XP. I dont know what the specs are but it is a top of the range Dell, with one of the best graphic cards around. I know that much so it shouldn't be struggling in that area. :shrug:

hello there been a verry long week with work and all.

rfactor mods that i have and that are working rather well are as folows.

v8factor

v8buggys v2 with baja addon

f1s

Alfa147_GTR

BMW_M3GTR_CUPv1.2

Sprint_Car

Formula_One_2005_by_CTDP_V1.0

1979 demo

H6C_2006

rf_winstoncup_1988_v1.3

rMCOMOD_v0.0.4.FULL.PR1

KartRacer_1[1].0_SlimJim

rf_srd_cts_1.4

rF_MMMV8SCV1[1].0_with_PATCH

OpenWheelSeries2006

MCF1_Challenge-v10

ASRWCv1.05

ETCC03_RF_Evolution_NFR_Team_v1.0

PCC_2005_Setup_V1.2_Final

supercopa2006_setup

WARDOG NUNUX LALEAU_GP2 Series_v1_00

WPRF-Cup_V2[1].0(High_Res)

X-race098b

AF-GTL1

BMW_M3Cup_Final_lazytechTSRraven

COTPrototypeInstall

F1_2006_MiniMod

FERRARI_275GTB_CUP_V1_0

McLaren-F1-Challenge_V2

SCE_097

Mod_Tc2000_V1

AusH6V8 2005 V8SCC Mod v3.0

Chatham_Ver_1_1_final

corvette

Craftman-Trucks-v2[1].0

F3v1.2

GP2 SERIES MOD v1.00

GT_Extreme_1[1].2

ASRWCv09b

H6_Challenge_v1.2

nascar_acceleration

PCC_2005

ProtoRacerChampionship

RF_AeroWar88_Setup_01-13-06

VORV8PCC_S1

Lawnmower

Copa_Megane_2.0

BF3

these are just a few that i have lol i have 98 rfactor mods that are all good in therre own way.

But on that note here check these babys out,,

IPB Image

IPB Image

Guest Scrapman53

ETCC o3 seems to be the popular one this week. I go Here for mods as it seems to be all the latest ones you get here. Just scroll down past all the subforums till you get to the main one and all the latest releases are usually near the top. :thumbup:

emmmm.....Aussie V8,>>>>>>F1 Brisca,Rallycross<<<<,Protoracer,PCC 05,Lawnmower, Sprint cars, Mclaren f1 challenge, v8 buggy, Megane Trophy 2005,Seat supercopa2006 which are awesome fun to drive :thumbup: think i got a few others aswell

are these rfactor mods if so is there a link for these to be obtained

:surprise: They look awesome, keep up the good work lads, i cant wait. :thumbup:

Really cannot wait for the National rFactor Mod :5:

Try this link for mods http://www.rfactorcentral.com/

Trying to get my hands on a copy of heat so I can come and do some racing with you guys before the RF mod gets here :thumbup:

I tried downloading the free trial game, but my computer wouldn't let me install it, it said it didn't pass safety checks or something. :banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

Thats really odd then. Try running it again and then mail the guys at ISI for some help. They are realy good.

What are your PC specs, and what operating system are you running ?

I am running Windows XP. I dont know what the specs are but it is a top of the range Dell, with one of the best graphic cards around. I know that much so it shouldn't be struggling in that area. :shrug:

look at start/control panel/ system that will tell what cpu and how much ram

right click on desktop /properties/advanced/and should be a tab sayin what graphic card u got ie:geforce mx 400 or maybe better

Edited by Pedz 212

Graphic is 400 :thumbs_up:

Dell

Dell DIMENSION DIM4700

Intel®

Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz

2.79GHz, 1.00GB RAM

Thats what it says ^^^

Cheers

Kruiz

Dude heres a demo check that out. lol

rFactor Demo

You just download the file (700mb) and you get two cars & tracks to trial on, ignore the purchasing bits and scroll down to the mirrors:

http://www.rfactor.net/index.php?page=buyonline

or klik this :

http://noliallc.com/downloads/rFactorSetup.exe

I dont think you can race online or add mods but you'll get the idea of what its like.

Hope this assists you :thumbup:

i downloaded it a few weeks ago the game looks superb but for someone that only uses a keyboard the game play was a no go so it got deleted lol. ive tried wheels before on other games but have never been able to get on with them if ukdirt ever switch over ill maybe have to try a playstaion pad as there the only ones ive ever been able to use to but never on a pc yet

yo, trav, i recently bought a pad from pc world for 12 quid, its very simular to a ps1, 2 pad, analogue, digital, and buttons in same places, not bad, and works well,

its pcline if u go looking! :thumbup:

Graphic is 400 :thumbs_up:

Dell

Dell DIMENSION DIM4700

Intel®

Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz

2.79GHz, 1.00GB RAM

Thats what it says ^^^

Cheers

Kruiz

imo mx400 is no where near what u need for RF :thumbs_down:pc looks ok :thumbs_up: xmas is comin lad new card :thumbup: pm me ok ;)

Edited by Pedz 212

Yeah my digital pad that I use for Heat was too twitchy for R-Factor so I got one of those adaptors to run a PS2 pad and it's much better. I am still poo at it but it's just me now and not the controller lol.

Guest Scrapman53

At the mo I'm using my old trusty Microsoft wheel (My DFP is on Ebay if anyone's interested :thumbup: ) and a PS2 pad for a gearstick as my wheel has started double changing now and then when going up the gears in RFactor. (Rfactor recognises 2 controllers at once which is handy. :thumbs_up:

Before you steal those pictures Painkiller could you at least ask?

And give credit to the guy who's got them in the game (Major_Catastrophe).

Hang on a minute. Please take a chill pill for one sec. Im sure if anybody had asked where he got those pictures from and who was envolved he would have replied. This thread has seen a number of arguments and its now beyond that!!!

Thanks

MC

I was looking at track creating in rF but my GOD theres alot involved! I'm used to the simplicity of UnrealEd not various programs + 3DSMAX + countless txt files...might give that a miss and just go make some levels!

Anyway the point of this post was to enlighten you all about a great mod that will be here very very shortly, Caterhams.....that is all!

yes they did but was made for private use as i believe.

CORRECT

Yes I believe at the time when I received the monster trucks that r factor didnt take into account for the size of monster truck wheels. I havent checked them since on the new version.

Stuart

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..