Final     : 5th

Overal points: 2th whit 42 points

42x2=84+88= 172points after 5 meetings

cheers patrick

1st mark "powder puff blue" moon (cabs) = 248pts

2nd patrick " the green godess"  Tersteeg (pacman)=172 pts

3rd martin "hitler" russell (mart) =60pts

4th jay tompkinson (tonks) =3pts

wd pac man is ter apel tarmac never heard of this track before?? do they get many f2s?? and any pics lol

hi m8

yes its a tarmac track whit very very very small corners lol and big straigt´s

There where always races there but from last year they started whit the f2 to look ive it is something and well i like the track same as toon schut H30 and my pals H21 jan hoogervorst H10 Guido Wallraven and H29 Cor schutter.

there where only 12 f2´s  sad.gif  but its growing there so whe will see at the end off the year.

cheers pacco

post-140-1115630975.jpg

post-140-1115630993.jpg

post-140-1115631010.jpg

post-140-1115631101.jpg

LMAO, 12 cars, that's two more than Posterholt had at yesterdays meeting. Shame the Ter Apel track is too long to get proper stock car racing and is too far away for me. Oops, mistake, you can't get proper stock car racing in Dutchland, otherwise Posterholt would have a full F2 field at every meeting. Like an ex F2 racer told me yesterday, there´s 10 stock car drivers in dutchland, they also race at Posterholt, the rest are racers, who like the big ovals like Venray. That´s not a personal attack on you Pacco, I do understand budget racers who don´t wanna travel that far south but there are some very big star names that don´t bother to race at Posterholt, resulting in others to consider if they have to travel for poor meetings like yesterdays. Of course, the great co- operation by the three promoters plays a huge part. The F2 drivers cannot race at all three tracks with 1 license, they have to take a license at every single track. I´d say change that, because the dutch drivers pay about three times the price to race compared to the Brits and that´s without the transponder.

Was having a chat with Toon yesterday, but when he´s on a roll, you´d better hide. Quite a character and able to take the pee out of you, without you even noticing it. He was still full of the first loon meeting he did and how upset the loons promoter was, much to the delight of the crowd, of course. Well he upset the whole formula again yesterday, by winning all three races, great stuff that. On the other hand, the meeting dragged on, 11.30 am start, 6.30 pm finish of last race. 10 formulea, 30 races, that´s too much, but hey, it keeps me from roaming the streets on sunday. O and it saves me from having to visit the plague they call mother in law, of course.

Pacco, good luck with the new car, you´re on the right way, just keep trying because you´re one of the next generation F2 drivers and we´re gonna need them.

Cheers,

Edman.

lo edman,

well i think lelystad is a nice stockcar track only its a shame the fence is so far away but the track is oke, and please dont come whit its too long because im using the same diff as they do on nir.

Venray is a racers track i must agree that but why you just dont believe that the stockcarf2 scene in holland. and how is the 1 who say that the only real stockcar drivers drives on posterhold? a little bit stupid because Cor Schutter H29 (racing over 30 years) is not racing there and ask my rearbumper ive he is a stockcar driver  oops.gif  He is going about 2 times a year too england and raced most tracks in england also shale.

Toon is a great driver and im fan of him since im on the race tracks (4 years old).

And im racing against him since 3 years. Toon isnt a big pusher but its a stockcar driver so tell me what do you think what is a stockcar driver?

well this weekend lelystad and venray and im looking forward too it.

Cheers pacco

Hiya Pacman,

Tell you what, Toon might not push a lot over in dutchland, but I´ve seen him do things, which you wouldn´t like to be done to your car, including a follow inn at Swaffham, when it was still post and wire. Yes, he is a stock car driver, and a good one too. Willie Peeters on the other hand is more aggressive, but watch them two when they get together, you can sense the respect those two have for each other. Hell, it gets awfully quiet when them too run first and second, but trust me nothing much will happen. For starters, they don´t have issues with each other, no matter what people say, the man that caused these issues has been kicked out of yet another team. Now, I don´t see any other top dutch drivers I tend to call on this list. There are a few lower grade drivers that are more stock car racers than most of the top boys. There´s a big difference in the way the dutch look at stock car racing and the way the brits do and I do mean drivers, promoters and spectators. You might remember Daz Kitsons last bend lunge on Toon at the World Cup weekend of 2002, well mr. promoter wanted to load up Kitson, just for attempting it. On the other hand, at the last Venray meeting a driver clearly sideswiped another driver deliberately and the outcome was nothing. Get me right, I like to see lower grade drivers to win races and if they do it in budget, not state of the art cars, it satifies me even more. Just look at how you run in a big field, same goes for Jan Bekkers. I´d like to see what you two could do with a state of the art car, it would make it all more interesting. What would you do if you´re up to speed with Schut and Peeters and fighting for the lead with them?? I could name you two drivers who had numerous changes to hit them wide and refuse it, well one tried it and he was in the fence on the next lap. What I don´t like after that is that he fenced another driver so hard, he took himself out as well. To put it this way, now matter how wide a track is, most drivers just move over for the big two, even if they´re fast enough to keep up with them, and call me a prick, you´re not a proper stock car driver if you do that. If you confront drivers with that, they always go like, do you know how expensive this is, well yes I do, and there´s plenty formulea you can race in over here, so why not get out of this formula then. Good example of this is mr. World Cup Rönitz. He´s achieved a lot over the years, but I liked it way better how he raced for about 10 years ago, not caring about who he hit. The lad who told me is in fact an ex F2 racer, he only did half a season but impressed the hell out of everybody. He then got into arguments with two promoters and decided to turn his ambitions elsewhere. He was one of those young drivers who would have hit the top in a very short time.

About Cor Schutter, I only see him race at Venray and can´t make a judgement on just what I see there. I´ve seen him dish it out at times and I agree, he races in England twice a year, shale and tar. At least he´s got the right attitude when it comes to taking a hit, he´ll get them back in another race and does not go crying up in the box. Unlike what happened at Venray last meeting, where a certain driver, yes the same from the sideswipe, went to the other driver after the race, accompanied by his mechanics and went looking for a fight, only because the other driver gave him a good shove, well hit is a better word.

Venray is good at times, but I´m really concerned something very bad will happen there in the near future. The track is too fast and prove came at the last meeting when Vowinkel got in a crash with Schoenmakers, have you seen the cab on the Schoenmakers car. I bet you have to agree he was damn lucky to escape without serious injury. I know Huussen got injured at Posterholt, but it was in, at least how I saw it, one sided crash.

What I´m talking about is, why do both Venray and Lelystad get the numbers and Posterholt not. Hence, Lelystad not even uses grades according to BriSCA. If it comes down to it, no dutch track even deserves a BriSCA license and that´s without a race has been run. I know, I would be best off to stay at home, but since I´m not a millionaire I can´t affort to travel to England every week, so I´ll have to do with what I´ve got. Now, I agree with you that Lelystad could be a great track, with a proper fence and without any v.d Wal inside the perimeters. I´ve heard mr. v-d Walls comments after he went to Cowdie for the WF, and all I could do was having a big laugh about it.

I´m only looking forward to Venray as some scores might be settled there, so my advise to you, stay out of other guys hassles and make it a good one, you know you can do it.

Edman.

hya edman,

I agree about lelystad ive say them over and over that they must use grades but they simply dont because thats the way they do. they are proud how they start hahahahahahaha  oops.gif .

hhhmmmm ask toon schut what he thinks off the last bend on world cup 2002 he wasnt think it whas a stockcar action because ive kitson hit toon they where both out oh yes that reminds me who whas 3th that year.

well i had a little chat whit bekkers last race on venray and whe are on the same line about stockcar racing so i hope whe can learn from eithoter.

Ps sorry about the bad english lol

cheers pacco

Hi Pacco,

I know Lelystad are proud of the way they start races, they even think it's fairer that way.

I was not on about what Toon thought about the action, i kno how he thinks about it, but I was on about the promoter. O and I'm glad that Kitson missed him, because you know who came second, don't ya. And he wouldn't have deserved the title in a million years. I always tend to call that man the 401 of dutch F2 racing. I bet I never have to Lelystad again after I've said this.

Edman.

lelystad (nl) 15-05-2005  29-Cars showed up

1st heat: 11th

2th heat: 9th

3th heat: 5th

Overal points: 6th whit 14 points

Venray (nl) 16-05-2005 34-Cars showed up

1st heat: dnf

2th heat: 15th

final:       14th

scored no points scared15.gif

14x2=28+172= 200points after 7 meetings

cheers patrick

• 3 weeks later...

042.gif Toytown 30-5-05              St.Day 5-6-05 (wet but not wet enough!  rofl.gif )

Ht2 5th = 6pts                            Ht1 5th = 6pts

Final 9th = 2pts  Total 8 pts         Ht3 4th = 7pts

Final 5th = 6pts

GN 6th = 5pts   Total 24pts

8+24x2 = 64+248 = 312pts so far .......  thumbup.gif

1st mark "powder puff blue" moon (cabs) = 312pts

2nd patrick " the green godess"  Tersteeg (pacman)=200pts

3rd martin "hitler" russell (mart) =130pts

4th dave "honest i was 8th" williams (rubber)=30pts

5th jay tompkinson (tonks) =3pts

cheers lads also added marts 1pt from bristol and 6 pts from nir and rubbers 3 pts from bristol ive not added mcgill as im not sure he has paid for jolt

Pacman them pics you posted up abit earlier. What Track was the form?

I was thinking your home track was venray but they ain't venray are they?

I've only been there once when I used to race model national hot rods. The model car oval track owned was so nice and smooth pits was very nice. They was doing a national go kart meeting that day aswell. Never seen so many go-karts at a track before. Very nice go kart track and the oval looked very quick and very long. Wish I could get back out for a Stockcar meet some time this year. Would be very worth it.

Venray is a track to visit. The complex is outstanding and very nice.

FireStorm

Trav -

Lee McGill scored 2 x 4th places at Cowdie on 28th May and on 5th June at Crimond scored Heat 3rd, Heat 4th, Final 1st and GN back to 6th. He also won the 'Novice and Ladies' Race.

Thats 14 points for Cowdie plus 35 points for Crimond (45 if you wanna count the Novice race) giving him a total of 49 or 59!!  2.gif

Pacman them pics you posted up abit earlier. What Track was the form?

I was thinking your home track was venray but they ain't venray are they?

I've only been there once when I used to race model national hot rods. The model car oval track owned was so nice and smooth pits was very nice. They was doing a national go kart meeting that day aswell. Never seen so many go-karts at a track before. Very nice go kart track and the oval looked very quick and very long. Wish I could get back out for a Stockcar meet some time this year. Would be very worth it.

Venray is a track to visit. The complex is outstanding and very nice.

FireStorm

19709[/snapback]

those pics are from Ter apel Where whe try too get the formula 2 from the ground.

My hometrack is Lelystad where i started racing and where whe go whit the hole crew 4xF2 2xrodeo2ltr(saloon stockcar like) 2x 1400cc Like toyota starlets And 2 ministocks.

But venray is indeed a very nice track and i like too race there. these season i try too race all the races there and also on lelystad and ter apel.

Cheers patrick

Edited by pacman

Trav -

Lee McGill scored 2 x 4th places at Cowdie on 28th May and on 5th June at Crimond scored Heat 3rd, Heat 4th, Final 1st and GN back to 6th. He also won the 'Novice and Ladies' Race.

Thats 14 points for Cowdie plus 35 points for Crimond (45 if you wanna count the Novice race) giving him a total of 49 or 59!!  2.gif

19743[/snapback]

like i said earlier i dont think mcgill has paid for his jolt so is not part of it only those who have paid for jolt can take part plus crimond was a non brisca meeting so that dont count either m8

like i said earlier i dont think mcgill has paid for his jolt so is not part of it only those who have paid for jolt can take part plus crimond was a non brisca meeting so that dont count either m8

20437[/snapback]

Ah ok Trav didn't realise that he wasn't paid up!

2.gif

results Lelystad 19-06-2005

stockcar F2 (28 Cars showed up)

1st heat: 3th

2th heat: 7th

3th heat: 5th

overall 4th whit 23points

And ive raced also a 1400cc toyota starlet (18 cars showed up)

1st heat: 2th

2th heat: 6th

3th heat: Dnf

Overall 6th whit 16points

23x2=46+200= 246 points

Very nice day too race but a bit warm above 30degrees hitsfan.gif maybe i race @ the end off the season another race whit the starlet but for know its only f2 racing for me...........

Cheers pacco

Well done Pacco, 4th overall in the Tooz. It sure was hot this weekend. Went to the Fields of Rock festival on Sat, 30 degrees, but got to see some of the finest metal bands of all time, including Machinehead, Slayer and Rammstein. Hope next Sunday the heat will be a bit less, about 20 degrees will do.

See you at Venray,

Edman.

ta edman whas going well on the hot and slipery tarmac... but it whas hot, I whas racing 4 the first time 2 cars because a m8 whas having a extra car in the garage but what a day too try this out lol... about 160 laps on 1 day pffffff

but nice bands edman not the sissy stuff lol.....

Cya next sunday on venray m8.

Maybe whe are going too posterhold breg dont know what cor schutter is doing whe will see....

Cheers pacco

Pacco, just come over to Posterholt, the fence is just as hard there but you hit it at a lower speed.

I estimate about 30 F2's will make it for the weekend, so that would be a cracker, for once we get to see action all the way.

There were a few sissy bands at the festival, I mean Velvet Revolver and Audioslave were bad ( question of taste). I didn't like Motorhead and Black Sabbath (in original setup) either, guess I'm not old enough for that. Rammstein show was just errrrrmmm.....great, fire all over the place.

Edman.

I estimate it Yorick, but if I add the 10 Brits with the 15 regulars there are 25 cars. I guess some other dutch would like to race, so 30 is an achievable figure.

I've seen more than 30 Tooz on that track, without English drivers and that was sheer mayhem, at least for dutch standards. I remember H36 Henk "I'm not deaf, I'm just ignoring you" Peeters rolling over big time coming of turn two and a far relative of mine (who raced as H5) Ruud Beckers giving Toon a run for his money. And that was on the old track, it wasn't as wide as now and the earth banking along the track helped you to roll instantly.

The only downside of the weekend is that there will be 10 formalea in attendance, which means 50 races over both days, but who cares, I'm in my holiday than and I don't care at what time they finish.

Edman.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..