real ukdirt f2 sponsorship comp

TRAV365

as there are now quite a few of you ukdirt boys racing real f2s i thought id do a little comp through the year with the top scorer out of you all getting something for your car for around £25 or your jolt fee paid for 2006

it will be done on a handicap type system with diff grades mulitplyed

whites will be x10

yellow will be x3

blue will be x 2

red normal

i know theres a big gap beetween white and yellow but lets be honest the 2 yellows i can think of are cabs (ex red) and tonks (banger top star) so thought only fair

rules only 1 you must be racing online in some mod during the season and paid your jolt fee from march of this year 2005

it would help me if you score points at a meeting you could post in this thread after the meeting then i can update the list the names i can think of are below if i have missed you out please post

671 graham cotteral aka spike

870 martin russell aka mart

226 mark moon aka cabs or mr cream

296 jay tomkins aka tonks

325 paul broderick aka mav

329 dave williams? aka rubber

333 jack ratcliffe aka jackr

363 lee mcgill aka mcgill

630 roy perry aka roy

Edited by travel365

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice one Trav thumbs_up.gif

Will do my best to pick the meets with only a handful of cars and straight five races - still won't break the double figure barrier rofl.gif

Give me something to think about on the last lap of a final, whilst running second with Sworder leading and a car's length in front approaching the last bend. Should I go for Trav's points and stay 2nd or ........... rofl.gif

Once again - great offer m8 2.gif

Thank trav thumbup.gif

On venray they think im a red roof after the word cup (the idiots) rofl.gif I must know start before peeters and schut thumbs_down.gif

but take me as a bleu 1 i think..... and ofcourse i will post my results....

Great idea m8 thanks 4 it.....

Cheers pacman

Edited by pacman

lol sign up and race on ukdirt and your in timmy thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

great stuff about lynn cya there with my overalls hopefully serpell will be there to any sneaky pics of his car after you signwrote it on tues m8 rolleyes.gif

9037[/snapback]

still doing it trav as we speak, looking good tho

sneaky pics if i could get this fu 011.gif ing computer to work properly shrug.gif

Being a generous man supporting UK Dirt and their racers I've decided to double the offer that Trav has generously offered. 2.gif

So I'm throwing in another £25 to make that part more worthwhile Good Luck Guys! (hope you don't mind Trav)

Think Lee McGill will get minus points after Sat night at the racewall blush.gif

Popped his engine on turn three and dropped his sump contents on a patch of water that had been sitting there. Result was ALL bar one car piled in and hit the wall, including Bryan Forrest who tipped on his side and was then hit by Keith Brown, resulting in the top of his seat being hit by Keith's bumper. A lot of very bent motors towed off the track, many needing a tandem tow. A very sheepish Lee looked on. shrug.gif

Only joking Lee, you weren't to know, despite the engine rattling like a stone in a steel drum waiting to come on track! laugh.gif

Think Lee McGill will get minus points after Sat night at the racewall

9274[/snapback]

OOOOOOPS!!!!!!!! scared15.gif

If he managed to clear all the field like that then maybe some sort of bonus is in order......'cos he won't be welcome at the Racewall again and he better watch out for revenge!!! rofl.gif

OOOOOOPS!!!!!!!!    scared15.gif

If he managed to clear all the field like that then maybe some sort of bonus is in order......'cos he won't be welcome at the Racewall again and he better watch out for revenge!!!  rofl.gif

9286[/snapback]

I know you're only joking Magpye but sadly, following some very unneccesary comments in the pits last night to young Lee, you are a lot closer to the truth than you think.

same happent here on venray last october.....

But this sport is a mecanic 1 so you cant do anything about it, mcgill keep on m8 Think @ mercedes last year in formula 1 lol thumbup.gif

Edited by pacman

I know you're only joking Magpye but sadly, following some very unneccesary comments in the pits last night to young Lee, you are a lot closer to the truth than you think.

9289[/snapback]

Hmmm. Comments by people who spend ridiculous amounts of money to remain ridiculously hopeless every year no doubt thumbs_down.gif

Erm, if your trying to figure out who i mean, don't bother. That description could apply to a few at Cowdenbeath. shrug.gif

Don't let them bother you Lee. They only like to think they own the place. They don't really 3.gif

Thanks guys, the only person who was moaning at me was evan clark and his father,takeing the sport far to serious, dennis middler top man, other than that most other drivers were saying that it happends and it aint ma fault i couldnt really help it,

ps might b racing again this week lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..