pictures for all you modellers

pazza

does any1 know if caravans have already been made and where i might be able to get them?

btw nice mk2 jag NickM :thumbs_up:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a caravan

on the other pc

what do you mean?!!

have you got caravan pics or a caravan file to race the caravans in the game?

:shrug:

is there a .car file for it?

how do get it in the game?

cheers

pazza

Got any pictures of Jag wire wheels? Like the ones on this Mk2....

The Mk2 Jag that I've been doing on and off since about 1987! already has those type of wheels on in game ;)

I may get around to finishing it soon.

[attachmentid=11296]

That would be good Nick, really nice motor, sure it would be popular. Hope the physics of the car make it competetive with similar era cars. Looking forward to it's release if you can find time.

Very very very very very very very early days for the Banger racing game I'm attempting to program from scratch....alone. I certainly hope to make caravan racing a part of that......Here's a little animation of a Mk2 Granny towing a box (literally) on wheels.

[attachmentid=11517]

post-113-1164352039.gif

that looks brill nick!

heres a pic i found in the gallery uploaded by tilly

don't know if its a render or if its actually still in the game :shrug:

might be some help?

post-1155-1164383494.jpg

FANTASTIC work Nick, keep it up, would be absolutley fantastic if ukdirt could have a few banger/caravan races next year!!! :thumbup::appl::5::surprise:

I cant believe how good that looks, and it must be really difficult to do but it all your efforts really are appreciated nick, well done mate. :thumbs_up:

That looks stunning Nick!

Animation in max is hard, i once watched somone make a box fall down over this thing, it looked great but very complex! well, not for him lol i was like :o

Great work, you keep on suprising us further each time :appl::king:

that looks absolutely amazing!!!

very realistic handling :thumbup:

keep it up mate!

:appl::appl::appl:

Edited by pazza

Animation in max is hard, i once watched somone make a box fall down over this thing, it looked great but very complex! well, not for him lol i was like :o

When I called it an animation I used the wrong word, it's a movie made via Fraps from a game I'm working on, the car you see has very basic physics and is drivable, the track is also very basic, it's just a simple plane at the moment.

When I called it an animation I used the wrong word, it's a movie made via Fraps from a game I'm working on, the car you see has very basic physics and is drivable, the track is also very basic, it's just a simple plane at the moment.

The physics look promising though, better than the crazy physics in Heat anyway :rofl:

I'v had a go at animation in max, its tricky, its nothing like what you done though, i just made a "ski slope" thing, and slid a few cars down it into a pile up and wall at the bottom :rofl: The cars didn't look that realistic though, think im making a mockery of the Havoc engine :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

here are some more wheel tga's for rendering

erik, feel free to do the same as you did with the cossie wheels to get them in the game! :thumbs_up:

cheers

pazza

here are some more wheel tga's for rendering

erik, feel free to do the same as you did with the cossie wheels to get them in the game! :thumbs_up:

cheers

pazza

I think I will, thanks mate :thumbup:

You made a better job of the 8 spoke one than I did.

cheers erik

btw that 8 spoke one is a weller wheel, which i saw on a new zealand ford zaunus at a classic car show(looks like a tina mk3)

if any of the wheel pics aren't on the centre of the tyre of the tga, just ask me to redo them coz they'll look rubbish if they're off-centre. i can't tell if they're off-centre until they're spinning!

post-1155-1165683277.jpg

Edited by pazza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..