Truck-dirt

S-C337

Now that Trucks (tractor units) have visited one or two ovals and raced with contact would UK-Dirt truck racing be possible/popular?

I couldn't invent it as i'm not that computer litterate, but would it be possible?

Just something I thought about at work on a wet Wednesday

Yes I mean the UK tracks like those that raced at Skegness and elsewhere, full contact.

Of course somehow they will have to be slower than cars to be more realcistic but as I said I have not got the technical know how to make the game possible. :shrug:

Lol, I never got around sizeing it properly,it's a bit bigger than it appears in that shot,being larger than a nascar.

Edited by Dino

Guest Neckbreaker418

I have no idea to be honest , i might still have it on cd somewhere.There was also caterham heat andddddd....Wait for it....................Tractor heat,lol.

I have no idea to be honest , i might still have it on cd somewhere.There was also caterham heat andddddd....Wait for it....................Tractor heat,lol.

Hope you find 'em, could be some off line or private server fun. :thumbup:

Edited by S-C337

Hope you find 'em, could be some off line or private server fun. :thumbup:

yer lol would be fun did u make them mods

:rofl:

Guest Neckbreaker418

No I didn't make them, i'm not that clever unfortunately,lol. Just found them somewhere online a few years back.

I will see if I can find them . I've got most of my old heat stuff on cd somewhere.

There was loads that were on the below link as well as the BlackHole website.

www.themodsquad.uni.cc

I remember downloading the motorbike one. well good fun....

Like mentioned above, there were every conseivable type of mod made. (Golf GTI's, monster Trucks etc. etc.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..