Choosing Your UK-Dirt Race Number

S-C337

What made you choose your particular UK-Dirt race number/s?

I wnet down the list of numbers & was hoping to get #74 as it's my great mate Kev Unsworth's F1 Stox race number but that had been taken so I chose 337 as it's Dave Willis F1 Stox number as I know him & help him out with some bit's and bobs from time to time.

mine easy as well !! i was graham leasks mechanic for abt 13 years and thats how 110 came abt...the 100 came from george mac millan who raced f2s ......... 150 was jimmy blair....... a falkirk man like myself who raced hotrods and saloons in the late 70`s and the 80`s top guy ..top driver.. nice turned out cars asa well

thats mine gogs :thumbs_up:

Edited by gogs110

My number is after my favourite F2 driver 622 Darren Bingley - went racing with Darren when i first registered for UK Dirt so 622 was my chosen number. Had to change my F1 number this year, so i chose 38 after the great entertainer himself Dave Polley :thumbup:

post-244-1162321291.jpg

easy for me, i started racing some small cars about 5/6 years ago, and as i got to Mark Woodhull (real F1 335) i had 335 (complete with skin paint work), after that i joined ATR (online racing league) and thought i might as well have 335, came to ukdirt, 335 was not taken so had it again,

simple

I just asked for a low number for BWS and was given 18, shame that 17 wasnt available at the time, as that was my first race number on tarmac.

Stu's got my second choice as I used to race as 250 at Newton Abbot before that closed.

339 was my uncles number. he raced bangers at Arena Essex/crayford in the late 70's/ 80's ( malcolm wilkes) :thumbup:

if anyone has some old pics of him in action or on the grid. Could you let me see them.

A long shot i know

:2:

Edited by swerve

When i started Slotstox 8 years ago i had to choose a number on the spot, as 515 was taken (lol) i used 137, as my birthday is on 13/7. Stuck since then really....

got the game for a while and started paintin skins etc, and painted a car for myself as number 92, to be similar to andy best's stockrod which was #94, then when i decided to race online i changed to number 902 cause traditionally n.i's numbers are 900+(in hotrods anyways), so thats my boring story :thumbs_up:

so looks like i´m the only one who don´t got a drivers number hes a fan from or even a own number he has raced with.

I wanted the 777 as it is from a old german hot rod driver i liked. But number was used. So i wanted a number simular that was free in all leagues i would race as i had not decided what to race.

477 was possible but i have not seen that this was in use in F2.. so i searched for another 3 digit number with 2 numbers the same in there and ended up with 171. so 477 in all other leagues (SSC, bangers etc) and in F2 the 171

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..