Wayne Helliwell Takes Coventry Final

F2-Fan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a fanatstic night I'm still on cloud nine now lol, Thanks to everyone that has spent there time congratulating me and sending their pictures.

I'm still getting to grips with the car, the power stearing packed up in the consi making it unpredictable in the corners!

My next time out is Buxton in a fortnight, I'm off to send the update's for the website now.

Thanks again everybody we really appreciate it. 2.gif

post-172-1112629018.jpg

Even got in the paper here in nuneaton Wayne..... great stuff, well done again.

Cheers MoR

Just got back tonite from the wkend- truly amazing drives for your wins WW, especially the Final in the circumstances- would be interested to see if the laptimes get published cos at times, as someone has said, there didn't seem to be anyone on the track quicker than you that's for sure. There won't be many in history who've had such a good start to their F1 career I dare say, a big well done and good luck next time out  thumbs_up.gif  appl.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..