Better get every1 doing that thing of soccer AM for u soon

EASY  appl.gif  EASY  appl.gif  EASY  appl.gif

Keep it up mate

Great pics as well andy

Bazvale 276

Edited by bazvale 276

Guest Trash

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

Congratulations Wayne, I never expected to see that headline so early into your F1 career, you must be over the moon.

Great stuff, well done mate,

Cheers

Trash

WD Wayne - awesome drives mate.  Was unlucky in heat and Consi too as in heat you were unlucky to tangle with 136 and in the consi you were well away but caught the superstars too quick.   Move Lundy!!!  5.gif  5.gif  5.gif

Well done again!

Exceptionally Well Done m8 - superb !

I was gutted for you when the yellows came out and feared the first bend shove on restart but you out manouvered them and left them for the remaining 8 laps. Great consistancy in your line, but wondered if you chose right going behind 21 on last lap but no fear you did it all brilliantly  king.gif

Then to top it off, Dash for Cash - superb again !

Only downside was you were one inch away from lapping Lundy in the final after giving him a hit on bend !

Your Final win was superb m8, but would have just liked FWJ to have got passed you with 1 lap to go and I think we would have had headline news in all motorsport papers - 261 does 391 then 261 does 515 in style to win Coventry Final !  thumbup.gif

Once again m8 - BRILLIANT  thumbup.gif  2.gif  appl.gif  appl.gif

ps like the photos AndyG, great momento and good to see the UK Dirt appreciation society !!!!

Absolutely fantastic WW.

I knew you could do it, but couldn't believe you won a Cov Final in your 2nd ever F1 meeting - now that is class m8  thumbs_up.gif

You proved it was no fluke by winning the Dash For Cash too - amazing - keep it up m8  thumbup.gif

12002[/snapback]

couldnt believe it my self when trav txt me the results thought it was an april fool but to win the dash as well you should have packed the tooz years ago wayne lol

appl.gif  credit where credit is due good on yer

guess them tractors are a bit easier to drive than the real racers eh  rofl.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..