Thanks Mav

grant

Hi all,don't really know where to put this,but I'd just like to say a big thanks to Mav for the brilliant work he's done as admin and for the effort put into the league.

Cheers mate. :appl::042:

Hi all,don't really know where to put this,but I'd just like to say a big thanks to Mav for the brilliant work he's done as admin and for the effort put into the league.

Cheers mate. :appl::042:

Nice one Grant :thumbs_up:

Mav already knows the score from me but I would like to publically thank him for all his time and hard work he has put into the running of the finances for UK Dirt. Without him we wouldn't have been to able to continue, simple as that.

He did a faultless job and it is a real shame that he felt he had to leave but fully undestand his reasons for doing so.

Thanks again mate :appl:

Cheers

Andy

yeah cheers mav for the work u have put into uk dirt :appl:

All the work Mav has done for the F2 admin has been excellent and far beyond anything I envisaged when he joined, he will take a huge amount of replacing, and will probably take us a little while to get up to full speed.

Thanks for all you have done and good luck for the future.

Thanks Mav, your time and effort is much appreciated!

Can only echo the above.

Thanks and Well done for all that you have done for the league, not just for F2 but finances as well.

I have enjoyed racing against you and you are also a good guy to have a chat too as well. Who knows maybe one day you wil be back online again racing.

Good look for the future

Johno

Edited by Johno3

cheers mate :thumbup::appl:

Mav,

Although I only joined last year I really appreciate the help, guidance and prompt replies to anything I asked you.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do. (Websites great by the way)

Ukdirt will be poorer without you.

All the best

Watto

can only agree with all thats been said. :appl:

youve done some outstanding work mav for the leugue and ukdirt in the time i have been here anyway.

and thanks for the odd help in msn with things. all the best m8. :2:

tosh874

Guest Trash

just to agree with whats been written above and to say i've had some gripes with you in the past but your knowledge and expertise will be greatly missed all the best in what ever you do next :2::appl:

I think that sums me and Mav up to a tee! Although our "funny" stuff is years behind us and when we do chat on MSN it's certainly nice and friendly.

Cheers for all the work on the finances Paul, not a small job to undertake but one very well done!

I'm sure this won't be the last time we'll ever see you on a virtual race track.

The F2 website is a credit to you....no-one else in the f2 admin team had any sort of hand in setting that up nor keeping it up to date.

Cyas around the tracks :thumbup:

:appl::appl::appl:

BIG THANKS MAV FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK FOR OUR ENJOYMENT.

UKDirt will be all the poorer now you have decided to move on.

I'm sure I had some great races with you (from my poor memory anyway :scared15: )

Hope to see you around - was good meeting you (briefly) at the last Coventry.

:2:

Nice one Grant :thumbs_up:

Mav already knows the score from me but I would like to publically thank him for all his time and hard work he has put into the running of the finances for UK Dirt. Without him we wouldn't have been to able to continue, simple as that.

He did a faultless job and it is a real shame that he felt he had to leave but fully undestand his reasons for doing so.

Thanks again mate :appl:

Cheers

Andy

Couldnt agree more........... :appl::appl::appl:

Cya around the tracks m8. :thumbs_up:

All the work Mav has done for the F2 admin has been excellent and far beyond anything I envisaged when he joined, he will take a huge amount of replacing, and will probably take us a little while to get up to full speed.

Thanks for all you have done and good luck for the future.

:appl: THANKS MAV :appl:

Think i might have found someone to take your place on my front bumper... no dout you'll find out ;)

If your Admin duties have been just as dedicated as the way you approached the on-line racing (which I don't doubt for a moment) than it's a loss for the UK Dirt league.

Those that have been or are involved in the Admin team know the amount of free time it takes. All "just" for people to have fun behind a PS screen in an on-line racing league.

Well done on all the hard work you have done for it, you'll be tough to replace. :appl::appl::appl:

See you trackside. I already look forward to a chat with you without the words UK Dirt in it, lol (tongue in cheeck m8)

Dragon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..