SKINPACK RELEASED!!!!

MoR137

Hi

Below are the first skinpacks for the F1 Stockcars Beta V0.1 mod, so you can now ditch the 'novice' skins and race as your own skins!

CLICK HERE FOR SHALE PACK

CLICK HERE FOR TAR PACK

I don't plan to do another pack for a while now, unless theres a massive demand. This should keep you going for a bit!

Thanks to UKDirt for letting me use the webspace to upload these.

Cheers

MoR

PS - There is one problem with Jack 360s tarmac skin, because of an incorrect veh file, but thats not my fault, its whoever painted it, and I'm not gonna sit and repack just for that, sorry.

cheers mor yer no as bad as cod says :2:;)

hahahahahaha very funny ya kinglessie skanky mink BTW did that town ever get running water or do u still pray for rain to wash in not that you would know it judging by the dirt on your face ya minger

well done Craig don't listen to that stinky Pratt he doesn't even wash :thumbs_up:

Try hitting the server refresh a few times and check the list each time,there are 2 servers up at the moment,no one in them though.

Cheers for the skinpack MoR.

Edited by Dino

Yes murph the passworded one is jolt. It's a pity that during this testing phase it is passworded all the time as a few full grids would be nice.

Cheers MoR

Anyone got anymore info on the 'Hammer pc HDV mismatch', what does this refer to, couldn't it be something as simple as someone using a helmet that isn't associated with the F1 pack or is it more likely to be the way the skin was made/saved etc?

The skinpack has nothing to do with a Hammer_PC mismatch.

That is a problem with the pace car....either the server hosting has different pacecar files, or the person getting the error has altered something with the default rFactor pacecar.

F1 Stockcars uses the default pacecar with the game so it is one of those 2 above

Cheers

Grasser#233

The skinpack has nothing to do with a Hammer_PC mismatch.

That is a problem with the pace car....either the server hosting has different pacecar files, or the person getting the error has altered something with the default rFactor pacecar.

F1 Stockcars uses the default pacecar with the game so it is one of those 2 above

Cheers

Grasser#233

Cheers for that.

Went in UK Dirt Rfactor server today while a couple of others were in but this time it didn't show any mismatch.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..