R FACTOR TEST MEETING BOOKING THREAD FOR 19/8/07

Spike

At the moment, I am yet to do a Lap with spinning out, so I'm not booking just yet, the problem I have is, I was on holiday when the pack was made, so I don't have a skin. Is there a novice car I can use if I want to race?

Thanks

Kruiz

At the moment, I am yet to do a Lap with spinning out, so I'm not booking just yet, the problem I have is, I was on holiday when the pack was made, so I don't have a skin. Is there a novice car I can use if I want to race?

Thanks

Kruiz

there is plenty of skins with diff colour or roofs to choose from mate :thumbs_up:

Thanks

Kruiz

there is plenty of skins with diff colour or roofs to choose from mate :thumbs_up:

Aye, I've just had quick look, it seems 112 is the only novice car with a yellow roof so I will use that if I can get to grips with the F1's in time. :thumbs_up:

Hi all,

Myself, #Murph 264 and Dav #28 are on Jolt trial. If there are any places left will there be any chance of getting on the server for a test? If this is an ongoing meeting then we may well pay just for Rfactor Stocks. hope all goes well anyway!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..