Birmingham Test meeting Sunday 02/09/2007

drumbstick

Track: Birmingham (You will get sent a link this afternoon)

Qualifying to start at 20:30 BST

Qualify: 10 mins (Unlimited laps)

Race: 16 lap heats and GN 21 final Races seperated by 5 minute warmup.

Fuel and Tyre use: x1

Server: UK Dirt Public Server

Password: Open to all

We will run reverse grids from the practie and qualifying times. We are also starting to learn peoples pace more so it is easier to place people.

Book in below

MOR EDIT - Title/track changed by Drumsticks request

Edited by MoR137

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there space for a complete novice who is trying to get into rFactor Brisca and see if supporting UK dirt is worth it ? If so ... are there rules as to which car / number I should be using ?

Of course that is why we are running these open meetings. Make sure you have the skinpacks, and you can use any car that does not have a name mext to the number in the list

Is there space for a complete novice who is trying to get into rFactor Brisca and see if supporting UK dirt is worth it ? If so ... are there rules as to which car / number I should be using ?

Of course that is why we are running these open meetings. Make sure you have the skinpacks, and you can use any car that does not have a name mext to the number in the list

Excellent thanks ... then number 994 signing in ... Novice in the extreme .. I have both the tarmac and shale packs installed from here and some of the real life driver packs also from rfactorcentral ... :-)

Do you also have an afters when the meet is finished? I can't book in because i have to work from 19:00 until 23:00 :banghead2: (dutch time)

I will leave the server up overnight, although that will not help you this week as you need to be booked in to get the track

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..