my locked account who done it

Aub

so after a brief chat with kev i have discoverd who it was that blocked my account lets not beat about the bush here so ill just tell you all who it was..........

and the winner is our dutch friend big maus

id like to be the first to thank you for doing this im sure you will get a worthy prize

just like to thank kev for getting me sorted so soon and telling me who it was :thumbs_up:

ps are you gonna own up maus?

Edited by Aub

so after a brief chat with kev i have discoverd who it was that blocked my account lets not beat about the bush here so ill just tell you all who it was..........

and the winner is our dutch friend big maus

id like to be the first to thank you for doing this im sure you will get a worthy prize

just like to thank kev for getting me sorted so soon and telling me who it was :thumbs_up:

ps are you gonna own up maus?

shocking :thumbs_down:

got to agree with parky shocking that maus has done this . :3:

ban him from the forum ;)

Not taking sides.. but there must of been a reason for his actions aub?

quite clearly the simple answer is he donst like being told no!

after blocking and deleteing him on msn he was pestering someone tuesday nite for them to get me to add him back and i said no (well a bit less politley than that but hey all means the same lol)

its posts like yours allstar coming from someone who dosent even race ukdirt and have no idea whats going on you come out with a pathetic comment like that making it sound rite in some sort of way

perhaps you would like to give me your msn address so i can ask you every nite of the week to paint me a skin or make me a decal lets see how long it would take you to use that block button

if he had got into my account it could have been worse he could of got in to 2 admin sections got knows what crap he could of posted in there

but then lads it must be ok as he must of had a reason..............what a muppet

BAN HIM

is there any depths someone will go to get a skin done. as aub says what would have happend if he got in to admin section ? i have the answer he would email some one else for a skin or decal to be done

:rofl::scared15:

HEHE i luv it when a wooden shoe wearer does something stupid because i cant contain myself rofl im jumping up and down on my seat lol. as some of you may be aware i dont get on much with the wood brigade but i have managed to put that behind me and me an berg kissed and made up but prydie wanted to see more :blink: .. Maus when i had u whinging in my lug (ear) and you went running to the BIG MAN (MC) u pm,d me saying (forgive my dutch i aint that good) (cod i want race fare bunt ewe wunt lot me now my papa is goign to sell mi computer) pitty he bloody didnt....... What you have done to AUB is nothing short of Criminal. it is an Offence to tamper with someones personal account whatever it may be on the internet whether it is bank, forum, website, you HACKED it and that is ILLEGAL. i hope Kev as the owner of this forum reports you to the police for HACKING.. Do us all a favor take your warped criminal mind your paint brushes for your car and [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] off.....

before i start wearing one of these and put it where the sun dont shine :3::3::3::3::3:

ps to my wooden shoe wearers i get on with here no offence to you guys

Edited by Cod120

Erm..hang on a second. Like you say i dont race Ukidrt and i dont know whats going on between you two. I only assumed that you had done something to maus previously that made him want to get you back in some way, however getting someone back by account hacking isnt right, and my post never once said it was... so before you start ranting at me stop and read my QUESTION not a statement saying his actions were correct..

sigh :banghead2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..