Belle Vue V0.9 Released

Hooty256

Had a few laps on drumbs server last night with this , this will be one of them tracks that cause track road blocks when somebody has a spin , i dunno about you guys but i used to love seeing that happen when i watched the real racing , it is a really thin track , should be a real good laugh in a meeting.

First viewing of it looks super-realistic. Can't wait to get on-line with it.

Great work and thanks.

Just one query - the file for AI setup which is in the track folder, I think that would be the one called bellevue.AIW?

Does it just cut and paste directly into the Vehicles\F1Stockcar folder?

First viewing of it looks super-realistic. Can't wait to get on-line with it.

Great work and thanks.

Just one query - the file for AI setup which is in the track folder, I think that would be the one called bellevue.AIW?

Does it just cut and paste directly into the Vehicles\F1Stockcar folder?

Its in the main folder called bellevue.svm, and yes it goes the \rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\F1Stockcar folder. I suggest, put that setup in, and watch the ai race. Set ai strength to 105 or 110%. Let us know what you think...

Just done a hundred or so laps and must say this track is really really good.

Attention to detail is excellent, love the pit area and the fact you are able to drive through the pit gate when joining but not when racing is a good idea too. Congrats aswell must be said for leaving the posts on the straight as normal armco and having proper post on the bends only, some people wont like it but I feel it will produce better racing in the long run.

This mod is getting better and better, a wheel has been ordered now too so hoping to get faster as things progress.

Well done UKSOM yet again,

Dazza

Excellent track, the only one I can actually get round fairly easily with a ps2 control so far after having a go at for a bit last night. :rofl:

Anybody got any lap times yet? I did a 14.7 after fiddling around with the setups a bit but its probably not much good seeing as I'm using a controller and have no idea what I'm doing setup wise lol.

Cheers

Kruiz

Excellent track, the only one I can actually get round fairly easily with a ps2 control so far after having a go at for a bit last night. :rofl:

Anybody got any lap times yet? I did a 14.7 after fiddling around with the setups a bit but its probably not much good seeing as I'm using a controller and have no idea what I'm doing setup wise lol.

Cheers

Kruiz

13.9s or 14s in a race I would think

Had my wheel a couple of days now, and yes, I know im not going to be mega quick at first but I still cant really get the car under a close control let alone go fast.

It just seems like the front is very 'light' and has very sharp precise steering, whats the best way to deal with it?. I had this before when I used a pad but managed to sort it and throw the car about almost at will but now it seems like starting all over again. And this is just on tarmac, havent gone near the shale yet !

Ive got a Logitech DFP and have had some good help from LeeK last night (Cheers Mate :thumbs_up: ) but after messing about some more today I really seem to be at square one again. Are there any tips and tricks you lads with wheels could give that would help? I know practise is one of them :rofl:

Cheers for any info

Dazza

Had my wheel a couple of days now, and yes, I know im not going to be mega quick at first but I still cant really get the car under a close control let alone go fast.

It just seems like the front is very 'light' and has very sharp precise steering, whats the best way to deal with it?. I had this before when I used a pad but managed to sort it and throw the car about almost at will but now it seems like starting all over again. And this is just on tarmac, havent gone near the shale yet !

Ive got a Logitech DFP and have had some good help from LeeK last night (Cheers Mate :thumbs_up: ) but after messing about some more today I really seem to be at square one again. Are there any tips and tricks you lads with wheels could give that would help? I know practise is one of them :rofl:

Cheers for any info

Dazza

Have you looked at using more of the 900 degrees of steering being set in to the main logitech properties ... Also in the main rFactor settings you can in the controller settings set the deadzone and sensitivity and also the 'speed sensitivity' ...

There is a setup guide here.

I have my G25 setup for 400 degrees of steering currently : speed sensitivity: 50% : Force Feedback -75% : Controller Sensitivity all set to 50% : Deadzone 0%

Stick with the wheel Dazza. It'll come good soon enough m8. :thumbup:

Really enjoying driving with the wheel now, amazing what a couple of days practise can do for you !

MaxForceAtSteeringRack=1500.000000

SteeringDamper=2500.000000

FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000

SmoothingLevel=4

Just out of interest (and I cant make much sense of the stuff written on the forum regarding the plugin), any idea on what some of these values should be for a big difference? (I.e sharp steering to slow steering etc)

Also, when i select a controller profile, every time I re-load the game I have to reload that profile and re-adjust all the mappings, any idea why lads? Re-install of the game maybe?

Cheers again in advance,

Dazza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..