Idea's

Kruiz 136

Not sure if this is what you mean Iron. But when I've been racing VHR. You can press ESC as soon as you lose it. Imo. this is better than having to wait till you have stopped as it can cause a much bigger pileup if you have to wait.

Doubt if this would have any effect on a race though as we will all race till the end. :thumbs_up:

Real life drivers cant ESC out before the on coming pack arrive though, I personally prefer as true to real life as possible so having to stop the car (on the centre green if possible) and then ESC is alright.

Hi just remembered to post this about leaving the track before quitting out of races, just wondered what u guys opinion is on this, dunno about urselves but i no of a few times where i have altered or swerved off my line due to a spun car ect only for it to dissapear and let then following driver nip passed. I was wondering if some kind of ruling like u must be on centre green before u quit out of a race/retire from a race ect should be introduced to save any possible issues with it at least no one will then lose a race or a position unfairly . just an idea before i get shot at lol.

Personally only seen that happen when in practice and in race all that i have seen race till end even in VHR when there was a 13 car pile up but no one exited and tried there hardest to get to pits to fix damage it was only when it was totalled they exited.

I think you shouldn't be able to leave until on the infield, real drivers can't eacape and if a pile up happens so be it, thats what would naturally happen anyway. And as Iron says the overtaking thing won't happen. In a race we would all carry on anyway, thats what I love about this game, the amount of realistic freak accidents that occur.

I dont think you should be able to Esc until the end of the race.

If your car is disabled then sit it out, if disabled on racing line use waving yellow flags as in real life to give them a chance to move to infield.

On the issue of flashing lights for SS drivers, its a must but only for SS. If someone is using them who shouldn't kick them out of meeting, it will soon stop them being used illegally.

:2:

Think there is some confusion about when to esc and when not to.

It seems that i'd say 1-2% esc when in a race but may esc in a practice session personally cannot see how esc in practice causes issues after all it is practice.But i'd also say i would be surprised if anyone ec out of a race scenario.

Guest Scrapman53

That's what I meant Dave, but it looks like some have picked me up wrong. I hate it in practice if I make a mess of things and want to hit ESC to avoid messing up other peoples practice.

Guest Scrapman53

The term "keepin it real" seems to have got too much of a grip on some people here. Some things are best left unreal as they will affect the quality of the meetings. Next we will have people wanting tracks built called M6 and A1 so that we can sit in a virtual transit van overnight to drive to the meetings. :rofl:

Next we will have people wanting tracks built called M6 and A1 so that we can sit in a virtual transit van overnight to drive to the meetings. :rofl:

That would be brilliant! When will it be released. Tomorrow?

What a great idea! Can we share transporters to save fuel? :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..