Autumn Series Round 2 - Birmingham 14/10/07

splinter

Hello racers,

Welcome to the video highlights of the Grand Final from Round 2 of the rFactor Autumn Series.

Sorry for the delay this week due to technical issues when I started on Monday. Also there is a mistake in Sunday's date on the titles which will be corrected tonight. But, as promised, I have spent more time on this and hopefully it shows, this is my longest production at an exactly as planned 7 minutes long, so enjoy, and I hope it doesn't bore you. :king: sorry to anyone's action I have missed, its an impossible task to include everything when you have internet limits. On a good note, I have figured the camera angles out like I did in my Heat vids :thumbs_up:

Good News!!

TGG has offered video hosting so there will also be a high quality version available of all my rFactor videos for all members to his site. I will let TGG inform you of this later on.

Round 2 - Grand Final Video Highlights

Cheers,

Chris ;)

Words can't describe what an amazing video that truly is. I love the commentry at the beginning. This is the best video I have seen in my life for any kind of motorsport real or online, Well done!

:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

Edited by Kruiz 136

Words can't describe what an amazing video that truly is. I love the commentry at the beginning. This is the best video I have seen in my life for any kind of motorsport real or online, Well done!

Great words to hear cheers, makes it worth the hours spent on it! hope it promotes the game and BriSCA well. Just wish I could get it all uploaded now! :banghead2: If its not one problem its another.

Guest Scrapman53

The video freezes with 2.55 left to run here. The Sound still plays to the end though. :banghead2:

What I did see though was nothing short of stunning! You have a good talent for these videos Splinter. :thumbup:

Glad you got it sorted Splinter. Some crazy action at the end there. Youv'e managed to catch all the excitment that can be had in a race. Some huge pile ups and the wheel off is funny as. :rofl:

Look forward to more in the future. Can the standard stay as high as this tho :blink::appl:

Well done, one of the best sim vids out there imo

Cheers

Grasser#233

incredible work splinter, thats just awsome stuff there m8 loved the build up on the roller. the commentary at the starts was also superb. cant wait until the next 1, although its crappy sexberuim next 1. :rolleyes:

cool video splinter that has just made me want to do rfactor f1s just need to upgrade my pc now :thumbup:

Well done Splinter ... Both my wife and Son were glued to watching your vid and commented on how good it was ... Before I could not get my wife to watch the racing :appl:

That's good to hear Fourwinds, cheers. That's what I hope to do, get some people interested a little that wouldn't have been normally. Like Murph says, can I keep with the high standard every week :blink: My time may limit that! Started off taking one night to do a vid...now its beginning to be two full & sometimes late nights! :rofl:

I'm not racing at Sexbeirum this week, cant afford to take the car on the Ferry :rofl: but will be taking my video team over for it :thumbup:

hi mate any chance I could save that video and put it on my bebo page if its ok with u . if no then no problem :thumbs_up:

cheers

walker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..