Thanks England

Tricky88

......for giving me a free summer i can do all the things normal people do in the summer .... sit in traffic / go to over priced holiday resorts / get bitten by every bug know to man ...... yes once again THANKS ENGLAND .... for nothing !!!!! p.s BYE MCLAREN :3:

There are so many words I could use to describe england & Mclaren....

.... but I don't think the forum would let me use of any them :3:

Well done England :appl: Laughing stock of the world I'm sure... :thumbs_down:

Edited by Kruiz 136

What a fecking joke.

Just got back from the pub as like a morgue in there.

Why drop Robbo, why go 4-5-1 when your playing at home and Crouchys got no pace ahhhhhh!

MCCLAREN OUT

I'm going on hol to next summer now Aus just told the mrs we're going somewhere hot wheres theres no football on!

round of applause for mclearn being a twat :appl::appl::appl::appl:

cmon guys the manager can only put a team on the park ,its no his fault they dont play for the jersey maybe they had to much cocaine last nite , should have had a good drink like the good old days :rofl:

never mind we still get remembered abt what happend in 1967 :sleep2::coffee:

Football sucks anyway so dont worry ;)

True Nem, but we'll still end up with all the other Lithuania V Luxemburg, or whatever other teams qualified, matches being screened on prime time telly as and when they happen. :thumbs_down:

Anyone going to watch the GB round of the WRC this Sunday?

If your lucky, there will probably be a whole 49 minutes worth screened ( that takes into account the adverts, but by the time you take out the interviews etc etc, there will only be about 27 mins worth of racing) on ITV 56, probably at about 4.45am in the morning.........

Football sucks. :scared15:

When are people going to realise we ain't a world class footballing nation - possible top 10 in the world would be pushing it a little.

Yes, on our day we can battle against the best in the world but how many good days have we had in the past 5 or 10 years?

Let's face it, in the past few years we've lost against Northern Ireland and can't score against Macedonia.

The best players in the premiership are foreigners, albeit apart from a couple of english players but they only look good when they have world class foreign players playing next to them under foreign coaching staff!

Guest Scrapman53

True Nem, but we'll still end up with all the other Lithuania V Luxemburg, or whatever other teams qualified, matches being screened on prime time telly as and when they happen. :thumbs_down:

And we couldn't even get Scotlands last qualifier against Italy on terrestrial TV, but we got the England match tonight??????????????

They can stick their televised football up their backsides for me because I won't be watching any more of it. :3::3::3:

And we couldn't even get Scotlands last qualifier against Italy on terrestrial TV, but we got the England match tonight??????????????

They can stick their televised football up their backsides for me because I won't be watching any more of it. :3::3::3:

Darts is the way forward scrappy :thumbs_up::rofl: far more exciting i think

:rofl: Dooo Dooo Doot Doot Doo, I'm Luvin IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: WHAT A BUNCH OF ARSEWIPES. least the Jocks were beaten by the best 2 teams in the last WORLD CUP. see yous all at the the Home International! next summer :thumbup::thumbup: oh and btw McLaren MUST MUST stay :thumbup:

just Keeping in touch

.... see yous all at the the Home International! next summer :thumbup::thumbup:

lol Albz, whenever we watch England 'play' football (I say play because they certainly weren't doing it for real :blink: ) I think of you :5:

The bit that made me laugh last night was the typical incessant rubbish spouted by the commentators.....it was when Motty (?) said after Beckham's cross for Crouch's goal in near-ecstatic tones 'and thats why the Manager brought Beckham back!!!' ... IT WAS THE MANAGER WHO DROPPED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!?!?! 'it'smy team', 'i won't bow down to our 'biggest' stars' etc etc etbloodyc

Special mentions should also go to the FA and McClueless for playing a friendly 5 days before a qualifier and watching one of our preferred strikers limp off AGAIN, and of course the FA's fabulous stream of great ideas for the new Wembley.......should we have a roof on so the pitch stays right, seeing as our players all play on billiard-table-style surfaces every week?.......no, let's put a big arch over it instead so 'its iconic'.....how about we make sure the pitch gets enough breeze across it so it can grow and breathe properly......no, with high stands all four sides the pitch has to be re-turfed and never knits together, but the stadium'll be 'our fortress'....should we make sure the pitch stays in the best condition we can offer so we can play football on it?......nah, the NFL want to pay us a huge wodge of cash to play on the pitch to 'further their brand' so we'll take the money....

Am I the only person who think that the FA is too busy watching the balance sheet to remember that Wembley is supposed to be THE HOME OF OUR NATIONAL TEAM!!!!!

Home internationals? During the summer when we could do with all of the England squad getting a proper break for a change? Oh, we'll have a new manager in place by then and it'll bring a load more cash into the FA's coffers off the gate receipts....

Rubbish from beginning to end....no not the match, McClaren and Barwick's entire tenure :thumbs_down::thumbs_down::thumbs_down::thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

.... see yous all at the the Home International! next summer :thumbup::thumbup:

lol Albz, whenever we watch England 'play' football (I say play because they certainly weren't doing it for real :blink: ) I think of you :5:

The bit that made me laugh last night was the typical incessant rubbish spouted by the commentators.....it was when Motty (?) said after Beckham's cross for Crouch's goal in near-ecstatic tones 'and thats why the Manager brought Beckham back!!!' ... IT WAS THE MANAGER WHO DROPPED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!?!?! 'it'smy team', 'i won't bow down to our 'biggest' stars' etc etc etbloodyc

Special mentions should also go to the FA and McClueless for playing a friendly 5 days before a qualifier and watching one of our preferred strikers limp off AGAIN, and of course the FA's fabulous stream of great ideas for the new Wembley.......should we have a roof on so the pitch stays right, seeing as our players all play on billiard-table-style surfaces every week?.......no, let's put a big arch over it instead so 'its iconic'.....how about we make sure the pitch gets enough breeze across it so it can grow and breathe properly......no, with high stands all four sides the pitch has to be re-turfed and never knits together, but the stadium'll be 'our fortress'....should we make sure the pitch stays in the best condition we can offer so we can play football on it?......nah, the NFL want to pay us a huge wodge of cash to play on the pitch to 'further their brand' so we'll take the money....

Am I the only person who think that the FA is too busy watching the balance sheet to remember that Wembley is supposed to be THE HOME OF OUR NATIONAL TEAM!!!!!

Home internationals? During the summer when we could do with all of the England squad getting a proper break for a change? Oh, we'll have a new manager in place by then and it'll bring a load more cash into the FA's coffers off the gate receipts....

Rubbish from beginning to end....no not the match, McClaren and Barwick's entire tenure :thumbs_down::thumbs_down::thumbs_down::thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

Spot on Wrighty :thumbs_up:

Motson should be sacked before Mclaren, it was like a cross between the worst final days of Murray Walker and Brian Moore last night. Best moment for me was when Motson said 'say something Mark (Lawrenson), I'm lost for words' and the reply '.... I can't...' came back. Classic.

Why do the BBC have an Irishman and a Scot as the experts in the studio for England games? because Shearer, Wright and Lineker are too dumb assed to repeat 'Abysmal defending' over and over again. Very incisive lads. We can't play without foreigners and we can't even talk about the game ourselves.

Sacking Mclaren and finding a replacement will just cost a load of money that isn't worth spending. Capello, Lippi, Mourinho, Scolari won't come and manage England, why should they have their reputations destroyed by a media fronted by imbeciles?

Besides that unless they have the miracle healing touch what different would they have done last night? Owen got injured again on Friday night, but he's been a private physios wet dream for the last 3 years, Terry and Rooney, Hargreaves and Cashley were injured for their club sides. I don't think Aaron Lennon actually exists he's a figment of a collective derranged imagination brought on by drugged water supplies in 2006.

The goal keeper is a disaster whoever you put in. I don't think anyone would hand on heart say I would have played Robinson or Calamity James instead with confidence, besides Carson made up for his mistake with the save from the corner in the 2nd half.

Beckham is an impact player now, he made an impact, and his legs went before the end of the game. IMO the problem was/is that Gerrard and Lampard can't play central midfield properly - that is why Chelsea and Liverpool have 2 others to tidy up for them in pretty every big game.

International football against the top 10/16 teams is pretty much a war of attrition, England are the only nation who think they can play 1 holding midfielder. Last night in front of a defence that is the worst/ least experienced in my memory. It didn't occur to Gerrard or Lampard to actually hold, stay goal side, keep the ball, protect their defence and work the Croatians. I'm not sure any manager can compete with that.

Spent so long writing this rant that it looks like he is gone, lol.

heres a Few snipits of a convo between me and wrighty on msn this morning

Cod says:

m8 kendo got it spot on england are not a quality team us jocks know were pish its about time English folk adopted the same attitude

Cod says:

crotia let u lot off lightly last night if they stepped it up it would have been a huge embarrassment

wrighty says:

m8 they played well, cant fault em considering the quagmire we produced for the game

Cod says:

what the FA don't see is the drop in quality players over the last decade m8 eng were a good team alot of quality players a force to be reckoned with but the squad just now FILTERED a half decent Sunday pub league team would have beat that pish last night

Cod says:

Gazza Beckham Cole Shearer Pearce Neville etc to name but a few that was a strong team the players they have no don't even come close

Cod says:

that was England's best chance at a major

Cod says:

the only chance eng had of winning a title was when pearce shearer cole etc lined up they days have gone and not only do the english public need to realise that so do the FA

wrighty says:

i agree m8 the team we've been putting out for the last 2 years has been so weak........Darren bent up front ffs (i don't rate lampard either, petulant kid)

Cod says:

just because they have big names a team will look good on paper but perform as a unit is a diff story advocaat tried that at rangers world class team on paper but put them on the field as a unit it turned to toilet paper

wrighty says:

rofl yup

Edited by Cod120

When will Motson, Wrighty, Shearer and the rest of the English pundits get it into their thick skulls that England aren't one of the top 3 footballing nations, like Kendo says, we're far from even being in the top ten. We never have had a good team from the 70's. Great players, yes, but great team?...have we fu**!

I always turn it off at half time now cos I cant stand the way the go on about England, they're a complete embarrassment (the team and the BBC pundits) And as for the multi-million pound stadium...(the most expensive & best stadium in the world) they cant even fit a roof to it, so the pitch ended up resembled Macclesfield town in mid-January.

McLaren deserves the sack, he played a negative formation just hoping for the required draw, Carson should never have been picked and should certainly never play for England again. He's not even much of a 1st team player so why even play him!

Next England manager (good luck to him!) should use players from Division 1. Players who have passion to play for England and would be proud. Not overpaid numpties that couldnt give two shi**s about their Nation as long as thy get their £80,000 a week drive home from London in their Aston Martin's. Hopefully though, someone will have robbe their house while they were away :rofl:

Edited by splinter

Now the mighty have fallen,

I feel a march to John o'CROATS is due,

They STINK its all over

Ill Get my CROAT

All Quotes from one newspaper :rofl:

Scotland went out with a fight, a dodgy referee England went out with 11 'Nancy' Boys who couldnt win a raffle at a Kids Party :rofl:

Mclarens now been sacked :o Bring him back :thumbup:

There are so many words I could use to describe england & Mclaren....

One word i thought of was 'Heroes'.. cos they won me a tenner :thumbup:

COMON CROATIA!

:blink:

What were the odds on that.....

£100 on to get £10 back

:rofl::scared15:

Edit: Spelling!

Edited by BANGERMAD07

Whats more annoying is i went last night my ticket cost me £30,i could have sold it for £200+ and if i'd known how poor it was going to be i probably would have given it away(and i got bloody soaked walking from the station to the stadium).

I would like to see Mr Mourinho given a go at the job he's a very passionate fella and takes great pride in his work and says exactly what he feels without going round the houses like many others.I dont think O'Neil would take the job,Allardyce is not up to it,Scolari would probably end up costing the FA a fortune due to personal fines,Shearer???.Theres not that many out there really.

Anyway thats my 2 pennies worth.

At least Northern Ireland went out with pride! no one expected us to go through! but if we did it was a HUGE bonus!

England expect to win ever game! and if you's dont the media hate you!

NI on the other had go out and give it absolutly everything! the media and fans behind them! if they lose we'll still be behind them and if we win we wont get too big headed!

At least Northern Ireland went out with pride! no one expected us to go through! but if we did it was a HUGE bonus!

England expect to win ever game! and if you's dont the media hate you!

NI on the other had go out and give it absolutly everything! the media and fans behind them! if they lose we'll still be behind them and if we win we wont get too big headed!

Well said :appl:

Guest Scrapman53

Darts is the way forward scrappy :thumbs_up::rofl: far more exciting i think

Yep, I like the darts Aub, but not had much time to watch it this week. Has ITV secured the PDC coverage full time or is this a one off?

Guest Scrapman53

Oh, and I still won't be watching the European Championship when it's on because all we will hear are quotes like "If England were here" and "They should've won that game, England beat that team in 1966"!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..