Bookings Thread: Wedgeway 02/12/07

MoR137

Hi all,

After a few negative reactions about Fareham Shale, we've decided to move the meeting on Sunday to Wedgeway, which is available here! Its a unique but great track which should produce some great sliding action!

Please state your name and number when booking in and make sure these are the same when in game.

Bookings open until 7pm on sunday.

MoR

aye farehams good dazza, i think maybe mors faster at wedgeway like .............. :scared15:

I don't have your setup for either, so i'm not sure where I'm faster :rofl:

MoR 137 Booking in!

PS - Tads, I shan't be doing another skinpack due to lack of demand really - carry on using those skins, with it being the Autumn Series we ain't too strict really!

Edited by MoR137

aye farehams good dazza, i think maybe mors faster at wedgeway like .............. :scared15:

I don't have your setup for either, so i'm not sure where I'm faster :rofl:

MoR 137 Booking in!

PS - Tads, I shan't be doing another skinpack due to lack of demand really - carry on using those skins, with it being the Autumn Series we ain't too strict really!

i hope yer red roof this week ........ :scared15::thumbup:

Provisional booking for me, only have 1 skin in the original pack and its shale, whats the deal with skins for me racing?

Not 100% sure if i can race yet but hoping too.

Allan268

Use the original skin you did for now, with it being the Autumn League we're not amazingly fussed, its just nice to have all the correct grades there :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..