Autumn Series Round 7 - Wedgehill Raceway 2/12/07

splinter

Hello Stox fans :steeringwheel:

Welcome to the Video edit of Sunday's Grand Final - Round 7 of the UKDirt rFactor Autumn Series from Wedgehill Raceway.

A change of venue for this meeting, keeping everyone on their toes. A much longer track than last weeks Kr3w raceway, built into a small basin valley in the hills of Eastern Scotland.

The shale surface proved tricky for some of the drivers to keep consistant and some of the usual top scorers were relegated down the positions in the Final. Could we see a win from a lower grade this week?Click below and find out!

Video of Final from Round 7

Also available for download in higher quality on www.TheMagicLamp.org - Thanks to The Green Genie's for offering this service and he will post as soon as he makes it available :thumbs_up:

Cheers,

Chris

Awesome video once again Splinter, superb! Well done once again to Beef, a good drive, and just goes to show that perseverance and practice pays off!

Awesome video once again Splinter, superb! Well done once again to Beef, a good drive, and just goes to show that perseverance and practice pays off!

Aye not sure what he was taking during the mid season break but, he has gone from facing the wrong way to winning races in a short space of time good job mate

Is that volume 2 or volume 3 or "Euro-pop kills normal music" ? :rofl:

Show me Heaven was my fave :thumbup:

no, its the new one, Volume 4 :thumbup:

"More Classic Tunes Destroyed" available in all good Woolworths in the chav's section

Edit:Bad Spelling!

Edited by splinter

Is that volume 2 or volume 3 or "Euro-pop kills normal music" ? :rofl:

Show me Heaven was my fave :thumbup:

no, its the new one, Volume 4 :thumbup:

"More Classic Tunes Destroyed" available in all good Woolworths in the chav's section

Edit:Bad Spelling!

:rofl:

Thanks again Splinter :appl:

Great video once again splinter,good to watch pedz and mr beef have a good race.

Can maybe see mr beef being up at blue or red in a very short time ;)

Walker

Great work once again Splinter :thumbs_up:

Your vids are excellent to show people what a buzz the F1 stockcar mod is and also to give us drivers motivation to carry on racing. They look spot on in high res and on my t.v :appl:

Keep them coming if u can mate and maybe we can get some music requests as that really makes the video.

Been away all week just got back.

Once again great video splinter cant wait for the high res veresion. :appl::appl:

Thanks for all the kind words lads, still over the moon and can't wait for this weeks meeting.

Still think pedz was a tad unlucky and yes we probably will exchange a few more coats of paint.

To all those that were wondering, no uncle Frankie wasn't round for tea :rofl: .

All I can put it down to is getting wheel set up correctly and plenty of practice.

You dont have to be the fastest but try to drive steadily and I don't go for big hits because in my experience you come off worse.

:2:

Mr Beef

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..