The new UKDIRT XPERT football league

Tricky88

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the current league finished now then cos i've just received an e-mail telling me my team has been inactivated and i will not be able to log on anymore. :shrug:

yes m8 i got the same email from myself :blink: although i dont know how i got it so it looks like when i set up the new league it killed the old one .... somehow lol

so then aussie when we having the 1st match :thumbup:

Is the current league finished now then cos i've just received an e-mail telling me my team has been inactivated and i will not be able to log on anymore. :shrug:

yes m8 i got the same email from myself :blink: although i dont know how i got it so it looks like when i set up the new league it killed the old one .... somehow lol

Doesn't bother me m8 probably best thing that could have happened to my team.Bet Bathyboy's pleased though. :scared15:

Edited by jonmuz

looking for three others to help with running of the league and believe me its easy to run you dont have to do much atall i.e aprove player/team changes from others that sort of thing

And to all managers dont forget to arrange friendlies and play the pools if you fancy it

The way the league works is 2 up and 2 down

Edited by aussie427

I'll help Aus. I'm addicted to this lately!

and a win to start for me beating the shrimpers tho I bet they beat me when it counts in the league!

me to me i love it first league game of the season is this sunday 23/12/2007

Just got to laugh at this fixture :rofl::thumbup:

[attachmentid=21616]

Should be some spectacle that, I don't envy the referee at all :scared15:

boooooooooooooooooooooooo :rofl:

the draw for the first round on the UKDIRT XPERT CUP has just been made at dirt headquarters the ties are as follows

all ties are over two legs

the premier league will come in after round 1

post-25-1198265961.jpg

Edited by aussie427

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..